• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance Is Available For .....!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, first don't double post.Secondly, he posts on the forums. You can find him mostly in the FF section, but the posts HAVE to be on topic.
And thirdly, uh no thanks. I don't add strangers.

Beauller

Oh! That's Ok !

Cuz I'm Glee Fan & U R Too

I'm Kingdom Hearts Fan & U R Too

I'm Sorry ......Thnx Anyway

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
What the hell is a 3DS Lite?
Well, I'm buying this thing as soon as it comes out and I don't care what it's price is. Or the cost to pre-order from my cities EBgames

Awards
What the hell is a 3DS Lite?
Well, I'm buying this thing as soon as it comes out and I don't care what it's price is. Or the cost to pre-order from my cities EBgames

It's a placeholder name for whatever is after the 3DS. I'm sure they'll fix the battery and whatnot.

siegleeagle

So what do you guys think will be offered as pre-order bonuses. I didn't start pre-ordering anything until after days came out so I don't know what came with the first 3 games. I know days had a slip cover, post cards, and a poster but i didn't get them. IDK about the rest I only know of the first final mix getting a preorder bonus. Since its all been stickers lately thats what im guessing but I would love something cool like a book with interviews or something.

Ronldbx6

I don't know why, but I'm more surprised that it only cost $40 bucks. I guess I don't know how much 3DS games sell for. Anyway awesome!

Ronldbx6

Knowing Nintendo, they're bound to pull off another version of the 3DS just to piss you off. I hope when I do get one, that they come out with a better version. I would be pissed.

strugglechamp

sdr08

should I get it from Amazon or gamestop, which one is better?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If I could find a used Japanese 3DS on Amazon I would preorder the Jap version, but then again it's possible for Eng version could come out a month or 2 after the Jap so it would really be a waste of money to get a Jap 3DS then. The only KH game I ever bought JAP console to play it on was KH2FM+

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I generally avoid ordering online as often as I can help it, so I'll be preordering at Gamestop ^^

also chuman your post is utterly useless i'm deleting it kay? kay.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope that's not the real release date. Does anyone know if they're giving something away if you pre-order?

That is not the release date. That is a placeholder Amazon puts in for games that they don't have a release date for yet.

We don't know if they are going to give something out for a pre-order incentive, but I expect GS to whenever they open pre-orders.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope that's not the real release date. Does anyone know if they're giving something away if you pre-order?

Go to the first page...people have a little discussion on what a placeholder date is in case you are wondering ^_^ to answer your question quickly, no that isn't official, but I think you might know that by the time you read this.

should I get it from Amazon or gamestop, which one is better?

It all will depend on 2 things:

1) Bundles
2) Preorder bonus

As of right now, we do not know if there will be a bundle. However, with KH's past track record in Japan, there will most likely be a limited edition 3DS in Japan. Will it come overseas? We can only hope, but it is unlikely. In that case, the other option might be a Gamestop exclusive bundle which is like the BbS one, which will come with a normal 3DS (not the limited edition one -__-) and the game itself.

As for preorder bonuses, Gamestop almost always has a preorder incentive, from posters, to decals, to playing cards (not in the US), to a wide range of other things. However, Amazon sometimes has had preorder exclusives as well (the special slip cover for Days). Wait until the two companies announce their preorder incentives before you go preordering.

I think Gamestop is better because they sometimes make bundles ;) im waiting for gamestop to announce a bundle to pre-order it lol

I wouldn't count on Gamestop to release a bundle. If you look at the past bundles, they have always been with PSP games for the most part. The only bundles that come with Nintendo games are limited edition bundles (Legend of Zelda 3DS, Mario DS, etc.). So when it comes to Nintendo, I think if there is a bundle, then we might see the limited edition 3DS overseas. However, if it plays out anything like Days or Re:Coded did, we will not see a bundle :(

TheKHPlayer

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*scratches head*

Why would they put it in December of next year? I heard my friend already pre-order it.

If you read the previous posts, you'd see that it's been explained several times that it's just a placeholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back