• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As is customary here at Kingdom Hearts Insider with new game releases, we're going forth and setting things up for our countdown to celebrate! Since we first saw Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2010, albeit simply as the name of a technical demo just to show off the franchise on the Nintendo 3DS, fans have been eagerly waiting at the edge of their seats for the next installment of this series; the one where we'll finally be able to take everything we've learned about the past and take the next step forward in this grand adventure!

We here on KHInsider's site staff have been with you through thick and thin; through deciphering the messages that may or may not have been hidden in every nook and cranny of each interview, dissecting the trailers beyond recognition and zooming in to find every detail of each screenshot or render that's been released, but now we can finally see the finish. In the words of a wise man, "There ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on, till we get to the end of the line." We want to make these last few weeks before we part ways and dive into the Sleeping Worlds something special, but to do that, we need your help!

Submit your entries to Sign, Master Spockanort, Souji Seta or Chaser through PM or send an email to us at kingdomheartsinsider on gmail by July 31st, 2012. The sooner the better! For more details and if you have any questions, feel free to post them right here.

LET US KNOW WHY YOU'RE EXCITED FOR KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]!

• Is it the story, the step forward to mending the hurts of those who wait for him?
  • Perhaps it's the characters, old and new who've returned from realms all over? Who are you excited to see and interact with?
  • The worlds that welcome you with open arms inviting you to delve into their mysteries and secrets? Which ones are you looking forward to most?
  • Or the gameplay; the new additions of flowmotion, Reality Shift, maybe even the adorable new Dream Eater companions? Which ones do you like?
  • Sora and Riku - tell us your predictions of which intertwined scenario you'll enjoy more!
  • Composers Shimomura, Ishimoto and Sekito's music - which tracks are you looking forward to and why?

Any topic will do and you are completely free to choose which one you can think of to write about! We'll feature your entries here on the front page where it'll be seen by thousands of viewers daily each day leading up to the release! We only ask that you please refrain from including spoilers for those who have been trying to start the game fresh. You are allowed to send in more than one entry per topic, but as everyone will want to chip in their two munny, we would very much appreciate if you not send in complete dissertations for us (though we wouldn't say no to featuring them as editorials)!

SHOW OFF YOUR KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] FANART!​
Modeling, texturing, oil paints, finger paints, crayon, color pencil, sculpting, and even cosplay; we want to see it all! Do you have your very own handmade Dream Eater plushie to share? Or maybe you've created a grand collage of the main characters in Namine's style? We'd love to see anything and everything you're working on!

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was wondering when you guys were going to start this thread.
I'd like to just let everyone know that I haven't been a little inactive in the forums for no reason... I'm definitely working on something big for this. It should HOPEFULLY make the BBS animated video I did for the BBS countdown look like crap in comparison.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'd like to just let everyone know that I haven't been a little inactive in the forums for no reason... I'm definitely working on something big for this. It should HOPEFULLY make the BBS animated video I did for the BBS countdown look like crap in comparison.

Can't wait to see it. Hopefully I'll be on the desktop when you post it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh I'll try my best. I wish I didn't draw so slow but I'm planning to do the fanart since I've actually done part of it in secret to commemorate for the release of KH3D.

Good luck with that! It must've been time consuming.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In other words, skyfoxx is going to blow our pants off as usual~ Looking forward to seeing your special project!

doortolight

Awards
As we look foward to the next title, I can't help but look back at what has brought us to this point.
I always look foward to the next game in the kingdom hearts series but I will never forget the game that started it all.
So this drawing is in honor of the game that started it all
Facebook

set

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Doesn't look like we can view your link, doortolight.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So, could you please elaborate on what we have to do? Just to make sure I have it right, the two mediums are:

1. Submit fanart
2. Write why we're excited

Just asking, in case there are other mediums to utilize.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol, as usual? I don't recall this being a recurring thing, but thanks.

You impress people every time you post up your artwork; don't sell yourself short!

So, could you please elaborate on what we have to do? Just to make sure I have it right, the two mediums are:

1. Submit fanart
2. Write why we're excited

Just asking, in case there are other mediums to utilize.

I don't really know how to make it any simpler. Write something or make some artwork expressing your excitement for KH3D. You can choose from any topic as long as it pertains to the title.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You impress people every time you post up your artwork; don't sell yourself short!

I don't really know how to make it any simpler. Write something or make some artwork expressing your excitement for KH3D. You can choose from any topic as long as it pertains to the title.

I was asking because I could write a corny rap but I don't want to break any rules.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As long as you think that you're not hogging all of a reader's attention span when you're sharing the space with at least 10 other people's entries xD

In the past, the particularly lengthy written entries average at around 3-5 full paragraphs~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No probs~ Can't wait to see your submission!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So we can write about anything on that list that you gave us. Cool. Umm... are there length requirements to write?
we would very much appreciate if you not send in complete dissertations for us (though we wouldn't say no to featuring them as editorials)!
A.K.A. We prefer to not get essays, or something that goes on forever. A few paragraphs should be suffice I believe.

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To be honest I'm very excited about this game, so I made a texture swap in the KH2 Sora's Model showing his KH3D clothes.
[video=youtube;qW-6rlKz_5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-6rlKz_5E&lc=iWuJqoYeNrl_navjZ6uCauK02LuBVsKEUDQtkpzWH3A&feature=inbox[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back