• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
We start featuring the first batch of contributions tomorrow.

Yay! I wasn't able to contribute, but I'm excited to see what everyone has done!

Though we're going to feature these all during the actual countdown on the front page, not on the forums.

I'm just curious, will they ever be on the forums? (Couldn't tell if you meant that they would be on the forums after the countdown)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yay! I wasn't able to contribute, but I'm excited to see what everyone has done!

I'm just curious, will they ever be on the forums? (Couldn't tell if you meant that they would be on the forums after the countdown)

That I have no idea xD KHI has been doing the countdown since Days was released but the content has never been posted on the forums. I guess we can do that if you'd like though.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
That I have no idea xD KHI has been doing the countdown since Days was released but the content has never been posted on the forums. I guess we can do that if you'd like though.

That would be awesome!

*is guilty for hardly every visiting the front page*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now I don't want to post it in the forums just to make Hillboy visit the front page.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'll be making the post (and thread) later in the day to give everyone a breather after the launch event.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Huzzah! And thus the countdown has begun!

I'm pretty much done with my animation... I just got to wait for this voice actor that I asked to do some lines for... if I doesn't send me the lines by tomorrow, I guess I'll do them myself... they just won't be as good lol
But I'll definitely get the video to you guys tomorrow night.

EDIT: I'm halfway done with rendering the final scene. Then I just need to edit that in and export it to YouTube.
HOORAY FOR GETTING STUFF DONE AT THE LAST MINUTE!

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I've sent in my submission to the Countdown. :3 w00~
I'm so happy, and I'm so excited for the release of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance! There's only one more day until the NA release! Only one day--not even one day!; less than 19 hours according to the Countdown--until it's out! I'm all the more impatient because of that. XD "...both far off and very near." Too true!

:biggrin:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
To be fair, that countdown only goes until midnight, and as far as I know nowhere's doing a midnight launch party.

But still. By the time we wake up tomorrow.. :D

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Alright, the video's finally done! I sent a message to Sign so hopefully she got it. If you guys want to see the video now, just go to my YouTube page "C4DNerd" and look it up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Talk about cutting it close, skyfoxx xD

But yeah, I got it!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for everything guys! 33 entries in the countdown and I'm convinced it's our best one yet!

To all participants: to show our thanks, you will be receiving the Rising Star award! My apologies to a certain few but you can only get an award once~ ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back