• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Countdown!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So we can write about anything on that list that you gave us. Cool. Umm... are there length requirements to write?

Er, not exactly. The list simply consists of examples. As long as it pertains to Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and/or its release, by all means, go for it!

In my reply to Key Wielder on the previous page, 3-5 full paragraphs is generally a good average for all the written entries we get for countdowns.

doortolight

Awards
To be honest I'm very excited about this game, so I made a texture swap in the KH2 Sora's Model showing his KH3D clothes.
[video=youtube;qW-6rlKz_5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW-6rlKz_5E&lc=iWuJqoYeNrl_navjZ6uCauK02LuBVsKEUDQtkpzWH3A&feature=inbox[/video]

nice, just happent to notice one flaw though, the X on his shirt should be white

darkness9406

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
nice, just happent to notice one flaw though, the X on his shirt should be white
Thanks, Yeah I know but that part of the texture was to small I dont know how to explain but the Mark of Heresy cant be completed in the KH2 Sora Model so I only put some lines that shows an X instead of the incomplete half Mark of Heresy

Dark Drive

Awards
So.... I kinda disappeared off the face of reality and became a nobody for a while..... but I'm concidering having a go at fanart. I'll probably upload it on my DA.... once I decide what i'll do and draw it~

Screw it, i'll do a dream eater. Easy enough. /runs off to find renders/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As many as you want, really~

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If it's alright, I think I'm going to show a couple screenshots on the video I'm working on... just because I hate working on something for a long time and getting absolutely zero feedback on it. (that's why I get depressed whenever I look at my YouTube inbox lol)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It may not be much but it should hopefully give a little glimpse as to how much I've improved in the modeling department over the years.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow skyfoxx. They look very amazing especially the details on the clothing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If it's alright, I think I'm going to show a couple screenshots on the video I'm working on... just because I hate working on something for a long time and getting absolutely zero feedback on it. (that's why I get depressed whenever I look at my YouTube inbox lol)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It may not be much but it should hopefully give a little glimpse as to how much I've improved in the modeling department over the years.

Those are REALLY good. Definitely improvements from the last video I saw of yours (the BBS one)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone! It does keep me going as far as trying to see this video through (which is getting a little tough considering July 31 is coming... I gotta hurry this thing up)

But anyway, I do worry that this thread will suddenly be about my work which it shouldn't... soooooo I'm just gonna ask... what's everyone else working on? :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the feedback everyone! It does keep me going as far as trying to see this video through (which is getting a little tough considering July 31 is coming... I gotta hurry this thing up)

But anyway, I do worry that this thread will suddenly be about my work which it shouldn't... soooooo I'm just gonna ask... what's everyone else working on? :D

Nunya beeswax.

And by that I mean we need to leave this thread open for questions, so please just message each other if you want to know that badly~

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Out of curiosity, when will the countdown actually start? And are there any "due dates" for submissions besides the obvious "needs to be here before July 31?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We can't really force anyone to work on something that's meant to be purely for their enjoyment to celebrate the release, so really, as long as you get it in before the 31st, that'd be fine. At the very least we'd like to try and have 3 days of countdown (for obvious reasons, haha) so that'd start in two weeks, on July 28th.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Will enjoy counting down with you guys. Haven't spoiled myself at all this time around so I can't freaking wait. I preordered the collectors edition and I don't even have a 3DS yet lol. I'll tell you all how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back