• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
I actually had a kinda weird glitch while playing. I was Riku, in CotM I believe, and I ran into a place where Nightmares spawn. However, Riku ended up frozen in his battle stance, and I couldn't move, attack, or anything. Also, enemies passed right through me like I wasn't there. I almost thought I broke the game, but it got fixed by just dropping to Sora

KHMarie

I hope this is the best thing to put as my first post. I've tried to separate myself from the fandom completely, but we'll see how this goes:
I liked Dream Drop Distance, didn't really have too many problems with it, thought it was amazingly fun, however what they did to the story line in the end made me want to cry every time. I don't really want to spoil anything, but I'll repeat from what I saw someone say before; as much as I love Kingdom Hearts with all my heart, please end the series for the love of god, and as much fun as people might find it I don't think making a KH:MMO is a good idea, I don't even want to think of what'll happen if they messed it up. Kingdom Hearts is basically my life, and it depresses me of the thought of it going/ending in a bad direction.

Afr0Blu3

I just bought Dream Drop Distance yesterday, and I've had nothing but problems with it, to the point that we're planning to take it back to the store today for an exchange for refund, hearing that others among you have encountered glitches, errors, and crashes as well just angers me. Square Enix really do seem to have released a game that's not had anywhere near enough QA.

My game keeps crashing entirely. It mostly does it during cutscenes, menu screens or loading screens. It even crashed once during the opening animation (Mickey on the bottom screen, FMV with scenes from the last games and various credits on the top screen).

Sometimes, the 3DS will just lock up and all I can do is hold in the power button, other times, it just gives me a generic "game encountered an error" message while booting me back to the 3DS home screen with no error code. Recently, it's crashed twice during Riku's first Drop (just before you meet Joshua), giving the following error code
Exception Type: VFP
PC 00292B08 LR 002928F0
SP 0FFFFD58 CPSR 68000010
R0 081AF7C0 R1 00000000
R2 0FFFFD64 R3 0FFFFD60
R4 081AF738 R5 081EED18
R6 081AF748 R7 081EED1C
R8 081EED28 R9 00000001
R10 00000000 R11 00000000
R12 0FFFFD5C

I've not been able to get past creating Riku's Dream Eater as the game consistently crashes at that point. It's really frustrating and defeating, because me and my fiancee bought a 3DS XL specifically to play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance to get up-to-date before Kingdom Hearts 3.

Most of the fixes I've read on here involve going back to the world map - I can't get far enough into the game to access the world map. Help?

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Never heard one that bad before. Probably best to contact square. Unless it's not just this game in which case Nintendo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Those are the most extreme I've ever heard of for KH3D, even with all the glitches we've already reported. In this case I definitely agree with ajmrowland and suggest you contact Nintendo as it seems more likely to be a problem with your system rather than the game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah. I actually haven't even experienced the *common* glitches, so if those aren't appearing on everyone's copies, yours certainly isn't. You have a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back