• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Man wish I would get that three party glitch.:tongue: Getting stuck in places is still the worst I got, but I notice my Keeba Tiger getting stuck at times too when I think he jumps into certain spots.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I haven't even gotten stuck in places. Enemies have, but that isn't a big deal for me :p One time my Dream Eaters fell through the floor in Country of the Musketeers but I just pressed L and R to resummon them and everything was cool.

I haven't played since I beat the game though, so I assume special portals and stuff are messed up now. Which I will have to try to fix...

Dark Wing

Awards
portals - did my game glitch?

so, here's whats up, i beat the game a second time cause i missed unlocking the secret ending. after doing this however it seems all my portals have gone screwy... there are far less portals in all the worlds, some area's won't even have one. and searching for a few of the special portals, i swear i searched every single area i could and there's no sign of some of them. am i just going crazy or has this happened to anyone else?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: portals - did my game glitch?

Please report any and all glitches in the Community Feedback thread.

On topic though, the portal locations differ, so you'll just need to search harder. Don't expect them to be in the same position every time you visit a world.

Dark Wing

Awards
Re: portals - did my game glitch?

Please report any and all glitches in the Community Feedback thread.

On topic though, the portal locations differ, so you'll just need to search harder. Don't expect them to be in the same position every time you visit a world.
i can't search harder if there's nowhere left to search :( i think what may have happened is sora's and riku's portals have switch cuz i have portal in all the common locations they visit but any location specific to each character there are no portals.

also sorry for double posting the thread. didnt realize it had been moved :s

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It seems like I attracted the portal switch-glitch after beating the game as well. The entire game was fine until I first beat the story.

How were the steps to "normalize" the portals again?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i can't search harder if there's nowhere left to search :( i think what may have happened is sora's and riku's portals have switch cuz i have portal in all the common locations they visit but any location specific to each character there are no portals.
It seems like I attracted the portal switch-glitch after beating the game as well. The entire game was fine until I first beat the story.

It sounds like you both got the portal glitch, anyways, there seem to be 2 ways to fix the glitch right now, they are:

- Beat the last boss again with Sora (when you beat the game the first time, it makes you finish the game as Riku but when you restart the game you are playing as Sora, when this happens, the game doesn't realize that you didn't drop from Riku to Sora, so you are now playing as Sora, technically in Riku's portion with Riku's portals).

- Go back to the world map with BOTH Sora and Riku, and keep dropping over and over and over until it fixes itself. This trick doesn't always work on the first try, but I find it to be quicker, I had to drop twice before mine fixed itself.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It sounds like you both got the portal glitch, anyways, there seem to be 2 ways to fix the glitch right now, they are:

- Beat the last boss again with Sora (when you beat the game the first time, it makes you finish the game as Riku but when you restart the game you are playing as Sora, when this happens, the game doesn't realize that you didn't drop from Riku to Sora, so you are now playing as Sora, technically in Riku's portion with Riku's portals).

- Go back to the world map with BOTH Sora and Riku, and keep dropping over and over and over until it fixes itself. This trick doesn't always work on the first try, but I find it to be quicker, I had to drop twice before mine fixed itself.

Ok, so that means I have to go now and first kick Xemnas' ass again, then stop and go with Riku to the world map.

Alrighty, any Idea which world is best to do that? Like which one has an easy Access to a special portal or an unique Dream Eater-special portal for one.
I.e. wasn't "Tama Sheep" in a portal in Traverse only for Riku?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ok, so that means I have to go now and first kick Xemnas' ass again, then stop and go with Riku to the world map.

Alrighty, any Idea which world is best to do that? Like which one has an easy Access to a special portal or an unique Dream Eater-special portal for one.
I.e. wasn't "Tama Sheep" in a portal in Traverse only for Riku?

If I were you, before beating Xemnas again, just go back to the world map with both characters, it doesn't matter what world you hover over, and just keep dropping. What I noticed is that (I was over TWTNW) the Tyrano Rex special portal for Riku was first on Sora's, and then when I dropped, the exact same day, forecast, and everything was there for Riku, so I knew it fixed itself.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If I were you, before beating Xemnas again, just go back to the world map with both characters, it doesn't matter what world you hover over, and just keep dropping. What I noticed is that (I was over TWTNW) the Tyrano Rex special portal for Riku was first on Sora's, and then when I dropped, the exact same day, forecast, and everything was there for Riku, so I knew it fixed itself.

I think it worked, I could now access the special portal right beside the save point in the first district of Traverse (above the tresor) with Riku, and that one is for Riku I remember.

Bobjam

Awards
Ok so I have tried the repeat drop thing and beating the last boss and trying to let the game correct itself but I still cannot access any special, battle or normal portals on both my standard and critical files =/ kinda frustrating. Are there any other things that I should try? Portals are there on the screen....just can't damn well use 'em!!

Edit: Ok the drop repeat thing worked for my standard file and I just was not zoomed in on my critical (sigh I am a total imbecile ^^)

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thanks for not spoiler tagging final bosses, you guys... *shakes head*

SQUARE ENIX support said:
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It will be forwarded to the appropriate party. We are not aware of there being any trouble or problems in this game like you are describing, although we are not doubting your claim. Please attempt to continue trying to resolve the issue locally while we report this issue to development and management. Thank you for taking the time to contact us today and we look forward to your opinions of our upcoming titles.

Oh, you mean the same ones everyone else is talking about? Lolz~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ROFL YEAH TOTALLY NOT AWARE OF THE ISSUES EVEN THOUGH YOU GET A TON OF EMAILS ALL OF THE TIME ABOUT IT AND ON THEIR FORUMS. :|

SE, I truly am disappointed. It'd be great if they made a blanket statement about the issues reported and not try and lie about not hearing about them. If they are patching it, it'd be great. It's ridiculous people have to be careful about what they do in this game or face getting stuck midair, having their link portals vanish or switch between characters, records get screwed up, or all of the random glitches that have happened.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Has anyone ever completed a Special Portal with Sora and have it go under Riku's list? I have had that happen a few times... I am assuming its a glitch but does anyone else experience this?

This is the glitch people have been talking about for most of the 13 pages. It's from watching the flashbacks or tutorials via the Memento system.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
This is the glitch people have been talking about for most of the 13 pages. It's from watching the flashbacks or tutorials via the Memento system.

So it's really just if you access the Memento System this will happen? Or is that just the leading cause right now?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So it's really just if you access the Memento System this will happen? Or is that just the leading cause right now?

Honestly, I believe it literally stems from "The Keyblade War" flashback. I went back and redid my game without watching it and never had an issue the whole game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, I believe it literally stems from "The Keyblade War" flashback. I went back and redid my game without watching it and never had an issue the whole game.

I wish it was just that. I got the glitch after watching the flashback in Sora's side of the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back