• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

So...about this portal business. I'm super confused. I just started playing about two hours ago (finally) and I'm in Traverse Town right after the Drop from Riku back to Sora, and my journal lists Sora's "Ending" Dive in the Game Records with a high score of 0. Is this going to create (significant) problems for me moving forward?
Nope, just ignore it.

THE GAME

I can't help but glance at your avatar.
And your signature.
Not feeling reassured.
lol, had it coming.
Seriously though, ignore it. It doesn't affect anything in the game, and when you do the Ending drop the score of 0 will be replaced with whatever score you got.

soraalam1

I thought they fixed when you drop, the boss wouldn't regain HP, I'm fighting the grid boss as riku, then I dropped, came back to finish it, it had full HP. Is everyone experiencing this?
They fixed the fact that Sora/Riku's HP would remain damaged, but the boss's regenerated. So now Sora/Riku's health is full when you are back fighting against the boss who has also regained all HP.

Never mind, its already been answered. Silly me!

iLeen

Awards
Not sure if this is a glitch or there is some sort of secret behind it, but for a lot of abilities I have unlocked (when the dot turns from blue to yellow), sometimes they turn back into blue (available) or disappear altogether. I'm not sure if it's because I'm switching my Dream Eater's around, but I thought once you unlock it on a DE's board, it's yours to keep regardless if they're on your team or not. Anybody know what's up?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
lol, had it coming.
Seriously though, ignore it. It doesn't affect anything in the game, and when you do the Ending drop the score of 0 will be replaced with whatever score you got.
Alright, thanks.
This game is a brain overload. I can't worry about everything I'm supposed to be doing right now. x.x;

THE GAME

Alright, thanks.
This game is a brain overload. I can't worry about everything I'm supposed to be doing right now. x.x;
The only thing you really have to worry about is the portals glitching up. Or, well, that's the only issue I've had anyway, but I don't even think its permanent. There's ways to fix it, even if they seem to be temporary, so there's really not much to worry about.

axel95

Awards
I've finished The Grid with Sora and Riku. I must say, this game is my new favorite! The 3D is excellent as is the gameplay. I also like how the Disney world's stories tie into the main plot!

Nagano

Me and two friends bought the game at the same time, so we spent all day long playing it. The thing is: we watched ALL the flashbacks, but when I was with Riku (first drop) I said: "oh, I think I will enter to the memento menu so I can clear the "new" thing" but my friends reply: "meh, the "new" thing will never go away so we won't check the memento untill we finish the game". As a result I "catch" the portal glitch but they didn't :/!. I restarted the game, i skipped the "Keyblade war" flashback and I haven't enter to the memento menu because i'm afraid it will glitch the game. BUT now I'm on The Grid and everything is fine C:!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I just finished the game... MY GOODNESS 0_0
This game is amazing! To quote Young Xehanort,
"I don't know how you did it, but you really have managed to find a way to beat Birth by Sleep as best Kingdom Hearts game."
What, don't try and tell me he didn't say that.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
So...about this portal business. I'm super confused. I just started playing about two hours ago (finally) and I'm in Traverse Town right after the Drop from Riku back to Sora, and my journal lists Sora's "Ending" Dive in the Game Records with a high score of 0. Is this going to create (significant) problems for me moving forward?

I understand your concern, as I didn't want my game to bug out and crash because of some snowballing glitch. For the most part, it seems benign. People are finishing games and such; I assume you're capable of having a pleasant, 100% completed game.

Experimenting on a separate save, I was able to get an accurate report of Sora's dive records, simply by not rewatching any of the mementos. Of coarse, everyone wants to use that feature without ramifications, and no one wants to ignore it and see the "New" notice next to the option on the main menu at all times. This isn't anything wildly upsetting in itself, but it's a tad distracting for the ocd (such as myself), and it should be corrected.

The main concern is when the special Link Portals get switched between Sora and Riku. From what I gather you need to complete all of these so you can obtain a keyblade, and you can't when the data confuses ones portals for the others. Dropping either manually or automatically, it's possible to adjust this error - that's how my characters got their respective portals back. I hope after this "fix" nothing will trip it up again. *prays*

Don't just "ignore it" though. Even if it is a minute issue, it's still an issue you shouldn't have to deal with. You should contact SE / Nintendo customer support.

axel95

Awards
Not sure if this is a glitch or there is some sort of secret behind it, but for a lot of abilities I have unlocked (when the dot turns from blue to yellow), sometimes they turn back into blue (available) or disappear altogether. I'm not sure if it's because I'm switching my Dream Eater's around, but I thought once you unlock it on a DE's board, it's yours to keep regardless if they're on your team or not. Anybody know what's up?
That's how it's supposed to be. The blue abilities stay when the DE is in your party, the red ones are permanent, but I'm not sure about the purple ones.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Experimenting on a separate save, I was able to get an accurate report of Sora's dive records, simply by not rewatching any of the mementos. Of coarse, everyone wants to use that feature without ramifications, and no one wants to ignore it and see the "New" notice next to the option on the main menu at all times. This isn't anything wildly upsetting in itself, but it's a tad distracting for the ocd (such as myself), and it should be corrected.
Can't you just run down the list of mementos and other items without actually re-watching/re-doing any of them? That's what I've been doing, and it clears the flashing "New" thing just fine. Unless that causes the glitch to appear as well. D:

Of course it should be corrected, though.

Now I'm concerned because I accidentally did re-do one of the tutorials for Riku when I wasn't paying attention. I'm not sure if that counts as Memento, but it's listed in the "Mementos" section of the journal. Fuuu.

Also I love this game. I love Flowmotion. I've been grinding in Traverse Town forever just getting the hang of everything and leveling up my Dream Eaters and I'm not even remotely bored. I love it. (Also Traverse Town's music is TOO GORGEOUS AAHH.) <3 <3 <3

iLeen

Awards
That's how it's supposed to be. The blue abilities stay when the DE is in your party, the red ones are permanent, but I'm not sure about the purple ones.

Aa, I see. I wish would've figured out something as simple as thatXD So it's probably not possible to have all blue abilities maxed out, huh?

Purple seems to be permanent so far...so I'm guessing only blue is dependent on your dream team.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Aa, I see. I wish would've figured out something as simple as thatXD So it's probably not possible to have all blue abilities maxed out, huh?

Purple seems to be permanent so far...so I'm guessing only blue is dependent on your dream team.

It is only blue that is dependent. That's why they have a Spirit symbol on all of those abilities on the ability link :p Because they are all dependent on your Spirits

iLeen

Awards
It is only blue that is dependent. That's why they have a Spirit symbol on all of those abilities on the ability link :p Because they are all dependent on your Spirits

Yup. I've officially become the slowest person everXD Maybe I should lay off of 3D and read a engineering book or something. Haha.

Thanks for the clear-up though. I seriously wouldn't have figured it out, being me of course. (just like it took me a few days to realize I can just hold my stylus in one place to pet a DE [aka be lazier] or I can even poke--I mean nudge them:p )

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Ok so Symphony of Sorcery is now my favorite world in the entire series. I'm only in it as Riku, and I just entered the Music Realm place, and I've already heard full versions of BOTH The Sorcerer's Apprentice and Waltz Of The Flowers.

Now this is more than plenty to get me excited, and if they somehow fit even more Fantasia segments in, I will love no other video game more than this one.

EDIT: Holy crap they got 2/5 of Symphony No. 6, Night on Bald Mountain, and pretty much the entire Nutcracker Suite in too. This is amazing. asdfnaeghseof

Last edited:

Walkway

Is it just me (It's probably not but I haven't seen anyone else mention this) or is this game REALLY quiet?

I've had to play with headphones on the entire time because certain scenarios really lose their effect when everything is so hushed, especially if I'm playing in a louder place or with a tv on in the next room over.

Hopefully my 3DS speakers aren't busted and this is a normal thing?

Also lack of Rite of Spring kind of hurts, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back