• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How exactly does that stop you from getting 100%.

I think it makes you miss a keyblade or something, but is just my guess. Does anyone actually know if the "Ending" glitch prevents 100% completion or is it just like a little annoyance glitch? I understand the link portal problem is quite serious, but I'm really confused about this "Ending" glitch. Does anyone know lol xP?

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm so excited! Avalon and I received our Mark of Mastery collector's editions earlier this afternoon. Much to my very pleasant surprise, nothing was wrong with either of our copies! I did a more thorough sweep of my copy than he did (I'm the perfectionist and so more picky one), but in both of ours: there were no misprints to the box, the boxes both had the magnetic close/shut, all of the art cards were present and in perfect condition, and all of the AR cards were there. In my copy for certain, the protector case was completely unmarked and in perfect condition. (He didn't open his.)

I am so happy with this! I thought that with so many problems being said and so few saying that they had no issue, for sure at least one box would have a problem.... What I was most expecting was an issue with the AR cards. I'm so glad that there is not trouble there!
I just wish that everyone had this same joy. |: It's disappointing and upsetting that this release has so many issues, errors, and troubles. When you've been waiting for something for this long, you tend to just want to be able to enjoy it to its fullness. Hopefully everyone is making progress and getting results regarding whatever is going on with their KH3D's.

Anyway, well... I can't play the game for now, so I'll just store my Mark of Mastery someplace same for the time being. Perhaps if finances and things go well, Avalon and I will have our 3DS systems in a short number of months. I really need things to go well, since a 3DS XL would be helpful to me, but I kind of only want either black/onyx/whatever or silver as my system's color. ||: (I need to make sure that the system's display is good, too. I'm worried about how things will look, since the system has the same resolution in a much bigger screen size...)

Good luck, everyone!

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I got my preorder from Gamestop the other day, and with a lot of people saying there some packaging issues, I decided to open up mine. (I wasn't planning on doing that just yet). I was very much relieved to see that it had all the correct AR cards, so I was able to save enough of the packaging to wrap it back up, lol.

I'm not playing it, since I don't own a 3DS. I'm just waiting for the XL to come out August 19 so I can buy that. If the XL wasn't coming out soon, I would've bought the MoM Edition to have the case, but alas, it won't fit on the XL, so I didn't see the point in buying it. The art is simply gorgeous but it didn't sell it for me.

So I'm just really hoping that when I get my XL that there's not all these bugs people are reporting for the game. It's got me a little paranoid.

Blobbit

Awards
Αzerin;5892505 said:
I'm so excited! Avalon and I received our Mark of Mastery collector's editions earlier this afternoon. Much to my very pleasant surprise, nothing was wrong with either of our copies! I did a more thorough sweep of my copy than he did (I'm the perfectionist and so more picky one), but in both of ours: there were no misprints to the box, the boxes both had the magnetic close/shut, all of the art cards were present and in perfect condition, and all of the AR cards were there. In my copy for certain, the protector case was completely unmarked and in perfect condition. (He didn't open his.)

I am so happy with this! I thought that with so many problems being said and so few saying that they had no issue, for sure at least one box would have a problem.... What I was most expecting was an issue with the AR cards. I'm so glad that there is not trouble there!
I just wish that everyone had this same joy. |:

I felt the exact same way! I was worried about even receiving my copy in the first place, since I was most likely the last one to buy it from Best Buy(the site said sold out before we finished the transaction), and then listed it as a back order so I got worried about that. But it got here perfectly fine, much earlier than I expected and a day before even ups estimated it to arrive! Everything in the package was fine, the only problem I had was that my Frootz Cat card turned into the viewing stand and the in game glitches which will hopefully be patched soon.

Sinker

Awards
I got the glitch where it has Ending in the Dive Mode reports for Sora. Is this only happening with select games or is pretty much everyone getting it? Will it affect getting something or 100% completion?

THE GAME

I have it too and honestly I don't understand why everyone is freaking out. It's just the record for the ending drop, which will be changed when you actually do it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have it too and honestly I don't understand why everyone is freaking out. It's just the record for the ending drop, which will be changed when you actually do it.

But if this is referring to the "ending" drop I am thinking about, only Riku actually does it :/ I don't know for sure, haven't gotten that far yet.

Edit: I take it back, it may be alright after all :p

Last edited:

MardukKurios

But if this is referring to the "ending" drop I am thinking about, only Riku actually does it :/ I don't know for sure, haven't gotten that far yet.

No it doesn't. Actually this IS Soras Drop which has a counting Marker.

In this "Ending" you have to collect letters "Secret Message Unlocked" while doing this you gather up Points.

I think this "Ending" glitch or bug which occured is nothing special and won't affect your save, you have to be more worried about the Portals, if this is switched than you can't get one Keyblade.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No it doesn't. Actually this IS Soras Drop which has a counting Marker.

In this "Ending" you have to collect letters "Secret Message Unlocked" while doing this you gather up Points.

I think this "Ending" glitch or bug which occured is nothing special and won't affect your save, you have to be more worried about the Portals, if this is switched than you can't get one Keyblade.

Ohhhhhh THAT "Ending" lol. Okay, I forgot all about that....then yeah that may not be a huge deal after all. I feel kind of bad making a huge stink about to SE now :p But at least they are aware of it...this portal thing needs to be fixed asap though.

tmujir955

I have my HP Boost ability maxed out from my R & R Seal. The list says the HP Boost is available from my Meow Wow, but it doesn't show R & R Seal. Is it because I don't have his recipe?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have my HP Boost ability maxed out from my R & R Seal. The list says the HP Boost is available from my Meow Wow, but it doesn't show R & R Seal. Is it because I don't have his recipe?

No it's because you have him maxed out, it seems to only show Dream Eaters who can still LEARN the ability but have yet to. Its kind of weird, I was confused at first, too, but I figured it out after a little :p

THE GAME

I have no idea if the portals in my game are broken, I've haven't been doing them all nor do I exactly understand how they work. Oh well, I've gone too far to restart now if they ARE messed up. This is only my standard file anyway. I'll probably end up saving over it with a critical file since there's only two save slots.

iLeen

Awards
The portals do confuse me. I completed some, but it is recorded I only finished a few of those some...do some portals not count or something?

Blobbit

Awards
So far(I'm at the Grid), I've only found one special portal and that was with riku outside the house with a windmill in le cite des cloches. It listed it as riku's though. Does that mean my portals aren't messed up? Usually I only find the regular battle or friend portals.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Wow sounds like everyone is having some problems. I am feel very lucky. I have not had a single glitch or anything so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

MardukKurios

So far(I'm at the Grid), I've only found one special portal and that was with riku outside the house with a windmill in le cite des cloches. It listed it as riku's though. Does that mean my portals aren't messed up? Usually I only find the regular battle or friend portals.

If Riku fought a Special Portal in that Area where only HE can go, then everything is a-okay.
You will see later what's about because all Worlds then will split those both up even more.
Best example, if you don't find ANY portal in Pranksters Paradise, then it means that the glitch occured.

Ultima Spark

Special portals not appearing - Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Message Board for 3DS - GameFAQs

Kreynor said:
I had this problem and I found a fix for it.

So.. after completing the game I loaded my clear save and went with Sora in a world, searching for the portal of the special dream eater that appeared in the Forecast.
Couldn't find it no matter what.
So I dropped to Riku, dropped again to Sora. Still nothing.
Then I went to the world map with Riku, choose another area from the same world where I was before. Dropped back to Sora and the portal appeared in the map!

So basically I'd say that you either need to drop back&forth a couple of times and see if the portal appears, or you just have to go to the world map with the other character, get in another area and drop back to the character that you want to tackle the portal with.

Hope this helps and I'll continue testing if the problem appears again.

So the fix seems to be "beat the game with both characters again and drop back and forth until something works". I'll need to test that.

EDIT:

If Riku fought a Special Portal in that Area where only HE can go, then everything is a-okay.
You will see later what's about because all Worlds then will split those both up even more.
Best example, if you don't find ANY portal in Pranksters Paradise, then it means that the glitch occured.

Try the fix I posted above; I've managed to get portals in Riku's version of Prankster's Paradise after doing it, so it should work.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah I was able to get my portals back after I did a normal dive. It started when I dived while in the World Selection map. So I know not to dive there anymore xD

But still, report all the bugs to SE and Nintendo! The fact they vanished in the first place was irritating and shouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back