• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

Wait, so after beating the final boss again it corrected itself? I'm not even sure if I have the glitch, but can you check if you beat Sora's 5th Cite De Las Cloches special portal??? For some reason it isn't appearing when the forecast says it should but all my other special portals thus far have been fine.

I have to correct this a bit. Yes it seems the Bug does not care about Sora and Rikus Position, so actually it worked out somehow I could finish two Special Portals which were for Sora, then after that, the Game does not know Soras Portals anymore.
So it's the Semi-glitch which was named once in the other thread that occured.
If I am lucky and finish the game 6 times, maybe then the game will finally work normally.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Okay, in order to make sure you don't get the special portal switch glitch, when you start playing the game you must skip the first flashback you get playing as Riku. This solved the problem for me.

I'm not sure about the ending stuffing up the portals again, but i will look into it when i finish the game.

In order to find out if your game has the bug or not, you should firstly, save the game before dropping to riku for the first time, and then when the drop gauge is introduced, go on a search for special portals immediately. Clear the portal, and check your journal. If you completed the Portal with Sora and the journal names Riku for completing it, then you are glitched.

What you do then is you reload your older save and skip the first flashback received on the first time playing as Riku.

If you can't be bothered testing the game to see if you have the glitch, i recommend skipping the flashback anyway, just in case you do have a glitched game.
Even if you skip the flashback, after the drop gauge has been introduced (right after skipping the flashback) you should be able to watch it from the mementos menu, and it will not affect the game.

I hope this is useful.

ddta1177

Ugh, I just encountered the glitch in Prankster's Paradise, I found the windup way special portal and the little icon is on the map but when i go up to it no red notice appears that says "special" nothing happened. Plus everytime, even after i drop for the first time as Riku, I watch a flashback, in the journal under the dive sora section in says ending, so i thought if I save before watching the flashbacks then restart the game then i won't get the "ending" entry and i would be able to do all of the special portals and get the "end of pain" but sadly I'm am obviously mistaken because i can't do any Pranksters Paradise special portals and i don't even have the "ending" thing. But I can still do the link portals.

This is very upsetting and I emailed square enix about it so hopefully if enough people email or call or whatever it will be brought to their attention and we can get a patch for this game.

Also in my mark of mastery edition I got two R & R Seal AR cards and no Frootz Cat AR card.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, in order to make sure you don't get the special portal switch glitch, when you start playing the game you must skip the first flashback you get playing as Riku. This solved the problem for me.

I'm not sure about the ending stuffing up the portals again, but i will look into it when i finish the game.

In order to find out if your game has the bug or not, you should firstly, save the game before dropping to riku for the first time, and then when the drop gauge is introduced, go on a search for special portals immediately. Clear the portal, and check your journal. If you completed the Portal with Sora and the journal names Riku for completing it, then you are glitched.

What you do then is you reload your older save and skip the first flashback received on the first time playing as Riku.

If you can't be bothered testing the game to see if you have the glitch, i recommend skipping the flashback anyway, just in case you do have a glitched game.
Even if you skip the flashback, after the drop gauge has been introduced (right after skipping the flashback) you should be able to watch it from the mementos menu, and it will not affect the game.

I hope this is useful.

So I should be be good now? I skipped his first flashback, and my special portal is listed under the correct character's name. Though I feel like when I finish the game it will glitch anyway...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ugh, I just encountered the glitch in Prankster's Paradise, I found the windup way special portal and the little icon is on the map but when i go up to it no red notice appears that says "special" nothing happened.

Wait, so the glitch goes on a world-by-world basis? Just because you don't have it in one world doesn't mean you wont' in the next? So far, all my link portals have been fine up to The Grid...I haven't seen anything farther, should I be worried?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I was fighting in the Nave in La Cite des Cloches and I was stuck floating in the air while I fought the Kyroo Knight boss thingy xD Thank goodness I was in a fight or I'd have been stuck.

MardukKurios

Actually guys, Square Enix does not help at all. I have wrote another email to them, the only thing they told me again: Nintendo is the ONLY Supporter here, even if they made the game which is completely ridiculous in case of logic.

Here is my eMail I got back:

"Leider koennen wir Ihnen in dieser Angelegenheit nicht behilflich sein, da wir keinerlei Gameplay Informationen haben zu dem Spiel und deswegen nicht pruefen koennen, ob es am Spiel liegt oder an etwas anderem.

Es tut uns sehr leid, dass wir Sie wieder zu Nintendo schicken muessen. Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie die korrekte Emailadresse benutzt haben, um Kontakt mit dem Support dort aufzunehmen? Nur um sicherzugehen, moechten wir Sie bitten, dass Sie es noch einmal versuchen. Bitte schicken Sie Ihre Anfrage an info@nintendo.de.
Dass Sie am Telefon "abgewuergt" wurden, war vielleicht eher ein Problem der Person, die Sie am Telefon hatten. Eventuell war der Agent, mit dem Sie gesprochen haben selbst noch nicht so richtig vertraut mit dem Spiel oder mit dem Fakt, dass Nintendo den Support fuer dieses Spiel uebernommen hat.

Wir bedauern die Unannehmlichkeiten und hoffen, dass Ihre naechste Erfahrung mit Nintendo etwas besser ausfaellt.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Das Square Enix Support-Center Team"

This is my translation for you:

Sadly we can't provide any help to that case because we don't have any given Gameplay Information, this makes us impossible to check if this is some major Problem causing by the Game or something else.

We are sorry that we have to send you back to Nintendo with that matter. Are you sure you have used the correct Mail Adress to reach the support? Just to make sure you can try again by writing a letter to info@nitendo.de.
That you "were put down on phone"/"stifleled" by Nintendo may have been by the Person who was talking to you.
Maybe the Agent wasn't quite familiar with the game or the fact that Nintendo took over the whole Support Role.

We regret the trouble and hope that your next experience with Nintendo will turn out a bit better.

Regards,

Square Enix Support-Center Team

So the role is clear, the only one who is in charge of the Supporter Role is Nintendo ONLY.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp...after making it through smoothly, I ended up getting the Ending drop glitch in the records menu because of the memoirs. :\ I'm also gonna nag SE and Nintendo because there needs to be a patch for this even if it might end up fine in the end.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I looked through the reports section, and I got the Ending glitch :/

This is getting really annoying. My first playthrough is always the one that I do 100% on. Now I can't do it because of this glitch, and I'm too far in the game to tolerate restarting. Square Enix needs to do something about this because they should have checked the game before they released it. I would have waited longer if it meant having a glitch/bug-free game.

whisperingspirit

Awards
I also got the ending glitch after looking back at a tutorial I accidentally skipped. Thankfully it went away when I went back to my last save. I just keep checking the journal for it before I save to make sure it doesn't stay on there.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What exactly is this Ending Glitch?
Trying to read the thread and figure it out, but I'm still confused.
And how do you avoid it?

Blobbit

Awards
I also got the ending glitch after watching a flashback, I get the ending glitch every time I watch one. And Luap, it's basically where on the game records if you watch something in the memoirs, it lists "Ending" as a Sora Dive Mode even though you haven't gotten to the ending. I don't really get it either. Does it actually affect anything at all? I'm just hoping I don't get the portal glitch.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh.
Well, I guess it looks like I've gotten that glitch then.
But what does it actually affect? Once you get to the ending, won't it just update your score with what you actually get?

I looked through the reports section, and I got the Ending glitch :/

This is getting really annoying. My first playthrough is always the one that I do 100% on. Now I can't do it because of this glitch, and I'm too far in the game to tolerate restarting. Square Enix needs to do something about this because they should have checked the game before they released it. I would have waited longer if it meant having a glitch/bug-free game.

How exactly does that stop you from getting 100%.

Blobbit

Awards
Oh.
Well, I guess it looks like I've gotten that glitch then.
But what does it actually affect? Once you get to the ending, won't it just update your score with what you actually get?

How exactly does that stop you from getting 100%.

I don't know either, really. To be honest I'm just going to finish this mode and 100% critical mode, and if it is a problem hopefully it will be patched by then.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
I skipped the Keyblade War flashback so I guess I avoided the ending drop glitch. I been getting stuck in places quite a few times however (like you can attack and such but you can't move). Only one I really know for sure is of these spots is dash or being thrown at the entrance gate of the first graveyard in Notre Dame.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Did anyone else get no AR cards when theirs came in?

I just got my preorder today and to my surprise I wasn't missing just the r&r seal or the random card, i was even missing the base package viewing stand. Anyone else run into this?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Did anyone else get no AR cards when theirs came in?

Please post any and all problems in the community feedback thread.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Did anyone else get no AR cards when theirs came in?

I just got my preorder today and to my surprise I wasn't missing just the r&r seal or the random card, i was even missing the base package viewing stand. Anyone else run into this?

In our main post, we have links for you to use in order to contact Square Enix and Nintendo about things missing in your package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back