• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Lol, I had no idea what category this glitch would even go under, so I just went with Crash/Freeze...

I think this is all of them, though I'm not too sure

I'm not to concerned about the keyblade, I'm just more worried about not getting the secret ending. Does this glitch mess with getting it in any way?

It won't effect the Secret Ending at all, but could you please report it anyway? The more people who do the better...

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No one's mentioned it yet, but it's not as big an issue compared with the things that affect in-game content.

relecara

I just got the ending glitch. Is it worth it to start over if i am only playing proud to 100% critical? (Btw i filled out the thingy so we'll see)

Shoxir

Awards
Nothing was missing in my MoM edition, but the protective cover was really scratched up. Oh well, it was probably going to end up like that anyway XP

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I got the ending glitch when I watched "The Keyblade War" flashback. I restarted from my last save, and skipped it and I have not received it again so far.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
No one's mentioned it yet, but it's not as big an issue compared with the things that affect in-game content.
Yeah, I know, and it's a good thing that it's not a really big issue. I'm also glad that the pictures are at least positioned where they should be and are complete. At first, I thought it was one of those misprints where only half of a picture is showing or it repeats or something.
Anyway, I figured I'd point it out due to the massive amount of errors and issues with this release and since the protector cases were mentioned. .-.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What exactly will getting the "Ending" thing do? I got it a while back and didn't think of anything of it and saved, and I'm trying to read through these posts, but maybe because I'm nervous I'm not really understanding the repercussions.

Also, I highly doubt this is a glitch (I'm actually just really hoping it isn't one for my sake) but the special portals for Sora and Riku appear in sequential order, so Riku's 1st special portal will be followed by his 2nd special one when he drops the next time. In La Cite Des Cloches, Sora' 5th special portal is of Meow Wow, it is a 2-star special portal and it should appear in the Nave to the left of the map next to one of the alcoves (at least according to the guide). My forecast shows that that is the current special portal to look for, but when I reach the Nave, there is no link portal at all in the entire room. I hope that this isn't a glitch because I really don't want all my previous progress to be ruined since I've been 100% every world thus far before I move to the next one -_____-

P.S. Okay, so far from what I know, my special portals aren't messed up in terms of switching those that belong to Riku and those that belong to Sora. In the journal, it goes Traverse Town (Sora) Traverse Town (Riku) then the rest of the worlds in that order. However, I beat Traverse Town already and I still am only getting 1 through 3 in terms of special portals. I read here that after you beat a world you unlock special portals 4 and 5, yet I have yet to encounter those yet :( Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me??? For the reference, I do have "Ending" under Sora's Dive Mode and have since the beginning.

Last edited:

MardukKurios

Just for your information, actually the Bug turned out to work on my favor this time.

My Game Save was okay until the Game ended and switched out the Data with Sora and Riku, rendering the Portals impossible.
But after 3 times Final Bosses the Bug stopped one Dive which lead to Sora being Sora again. So this is actually good news.

Still this Bug is annoying as hell.

kupo1121

Awards
Just for your information, actually the Bug turned out to work on my favor this time.

My Game Save was okay until the Game ended and switched out the Data with Sora and Riku, rendering the Portals impossible.
But after 3 times Final Bosses the Bug stopped one Dive which lead to Sora being Sora again. So this is actually good news.

Still this Bug is annoying as hell.

Wait, so after beating the final boss again it corrected itself? I'm not even sure if I have the glitch, but can you check if you beat Sora's 5th Cite De Las Cloches special portal??? For some reason it isn't appearing when the forecast says it should but all my other special portals thus far have been fine.

iLeen

Awards
LOL. So I got Ursa Circus from my AR card, right? I wanted Meowjesty, so I was thinking "Aww, oh well." So next, I try my Frootz Cat AR card, and guess what I got instead? Meowjesty! I'm actually happy about this error. Haha.

Edit: I tried Frootz Cat again and got Frootz Cat. What a lovely surprise. Now all I need is Sudo Neku

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I was worried that something might be wrong with my MoM edition because I have heard about missing AR cards and such, but thankfully everything is fine with it so far. Hopefully I will not run into any glitches.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
LOL. So I got Ursa Circus from my AR card, right? I wanted Meowjesty, so I was thinking "Aww, oh well." So next, I try my Frootz Cat AR card, and guess what I got instead? Meowjesty! I'm actually happy about this error. Haha.

Edit: I tried Frootz Cat again and got Frootz Cat. What a lovely surprise. Now all I need is Sudo Neku

Wow, I kind of wish I had that glitch :p

Dannydecay

I have already reported the issue.

My case was also a bit scuffed, not too bad thankfully, but still. Should I report this issue as well?

kupo1121

Awards
Disregard the part about my portals not appearing in La Cite Des Cloches, they appeared after a while. However, I still have a problem with Traverse Town and I'm curious if anyone else is having it. I beat the world and it says "Complete!" on the bottom right side for both of them, but I can't seem to get any special portals besides 1,2,3. I thought you were supposed to unlock 4 and 5 upon beating the world so I don't know why I'm not getting them. I don't think anyone else has experienced this yet so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or perhaps if there is something I have yet to do.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Scanned my Frootz Cat card. Got a Meowjesty instead. I mean, I'm not complaining because I wanted that more but this is weird xD

THE GAME

lol the Fruitz Cat card is the one card that was missing in my MoM edition and it's the one giving people Meowjesty. I scanned an image of the card on my computer and just got Fruitz Cat. Damn it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Funny thing is, Ethy informed me that she had the same problem and to hold some light up to the card to get Frootz Cat. And it worked! But I still have that Meowjesty.

Ummmm, I'm not sorry? xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Man, all my Frootz Cat card did was act like the viewing stand in dim lighting :/ Though I had already gotten Meowjesty so maybe that's why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back