• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good afternoon everyone! It's just past noon here on the west coast of the good ol' US of A, and no doubt many of you have either alreadyy received your parcels in the mail or have visited your local game shops in person to pick up the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Mark of Mastery bundle! What a fantastic start to a fantasic day, or is it?

There appears to have been some problems in a notable number of bundles with missing AR cards, as well as various bugs hindering players throughout the game itself. If you have experienced any problems regarding the contents of the Mark of Mastery, the contents of the game, or any game glitches, please leave a comment and contact Square Enix and Nintendo as soon as possible by following the links we have provided below.

Last edited:

Square2

Awards
If I may ask, what are these bugs? If they're spoiler-filled, then I understand. I'm just concerned because I haven't picked up my copy yet and won't be able to for another few hours D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There have been a few reports of people playing EU/PAL versions of the game that their Dive records were messed up from watching flashbacks, preventing them from getting a keyblade.

Others have reported getting stuck in lampposts, walls, and random spots in the game.

We want to have a collection of those bugs and also issues with the your game contents (missing an AR card, duplicate AR cards, broken cases or boxes, etc) to inform other players and to help you all find the right people to contact to get the issues fixed or acknowledged.

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Oh, dear... It seems my joy at seeing that my Amazon order was shipped is now hindered... I am really looking forward to this and have had enough to worry about as is, so I really hope there is nothing wrong with the copies I ordered. I have two copies to worry about, at that--more chances for something to go wrong! D:
I'll be able to know about the AR cards as soon as the order gets here. But if the games have any bugs... I don't even know when I'll be getting a 3DS! So, I won't know that for a while... ;-; I hope that the games will be fine, but if not... I hope that it won't be too late to have them fixed once I find out. :/

In response to Master Spockanort:
My order is set to arrive tomorrow. However, the place my order is shipping from isn't too far from here; perhaps my order will arrive early and get here sometime late this evening. If anything is wrong, I'll be sure to promptly post here.

Square2

Awards
Ohh, hmm... I've actually gotten stuck on a lamppost during the demo. I was using flowmotion to grab onto the lamppost, but when I dashed for it, Sora didn't grab onto the lamppost, but just kept the dash straight into the lamppost. When that little flowmotion session ended, Sora was standing on/in the lamp. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, but hopefully the actual game won't be too bad.

THE GAME

Okay so um... how exactly can I straighten out this 2 R & R Seal card problem and get a Frootz Cat card?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Roro

Awards
Wow I was so excited to see that my MoM edition shipped and should be coming any time now, but thats horrible, glitches, and missing/duplicate AR cards, I'm a bit worried now :0

As far as glitches go is it just the same thing like in the demo? where sora can get stuck on the lamppost? And correct me if I'm wrong on this one but wasn't there also another glitch in both the EU and Japanese versions where Riku keeps falling in an endless loop when he gets to stairs in one of the worlds? If it's just those two glitches in the NA version I understand, but anything else that takes away from the gameplay?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow I was so excited to see that my MoM edition shipped and should be coming any time now, but thats horrible, glitches, and missing/duplicate AR cards, I'm a bit worried now :0

3DS games are notorious for being glitchy, so this isn't anything that should take away from your experience.

As far as glitches go is it just the same thing like in the demo? where sora can get stuck on the lamppost? And correct me if I'm wrong on this one but wasn't there also another glitch in both the EU and Japanese versions where Riku keeps falling in an endless loop when he gets to stairs in one of the worlds? If it's just those two glitches in the NA version I understand, but anything else that takes away from the gameplay?

Yes, these glitches are also in the main game if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure about the endless falling one on the stairs, though. That was patched in the Japanese version and I'd assume it would be patched for the EU/PAL and NA releases. You can get stuck in a falling position in really random locations, though. I suggest saving as often as you can, and to just always report if there is an issue.

But yeah~ No, there isn't anything else that I know of that would take away from the experience. Just keep an eye out, though. CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

EDIT: If you do get stuck in lamposts, walls, stuck falling, etc., just drop :3

Last edited:

Blobbit

Awards
Would SE be able to fix the glitches through a patch or game update, like the one available for Mario Kart 7 in the eShop? I actually don't know if that MK7 thing is a patch or addition or what, but it seems like companies can fix bugs like that now on the 3DS. But anyways, hopefully my edition will come in fine on Thursday o_o

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They released a patch in Japan to fix the staircase drop problem for one thing, so arguably, they could do the same thing for these other glitches.

Dannydecay

Re: Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but NA DOES have this glitch. I just got the "ending" in Sora's dive section.

What I want to know is if this will affect the secret ending at all or if it just screws up obtaining "end of pain".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Game Bugs NO SPOILERS INSIDE

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but NA DOES have this glitch. I just got the "ending" in Sora's dive section.

What I want to know is if this will affect the secret ending at all or if it just screws up obtaining "end of pain".

Please repost any and all previously found bugs in this thread for convenience.

Dannydecay

I think this is all of them, though I'm not too sure

After the first Dive with Sora, the Journal also listed up the last Dive of the game.

The Game switched the Characteres in case of the Special Portals.

I finished a Special Portal with Sora, but the Journal said, I finished this one with Riku.
When I finished the next Special Portal with Riku, the Journal now told me that I finished THAT one with Sora.
I don't know if this is good or bad, but since a Keyblade is hanging as a reward for all those portals it could be not cool if it would not work out in the end.

I'm not to concerned about the keyblade, I'm just more worried about not getting the secret ending. Does this glitch mess with getting it in any way?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not that I know of. If you're playing in Proud, you only need 5 awards (so if Diving gives you an award, you can just skip it), to choose the right answers in the end, and unlock the Secret Message.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like some of the 3DS cases are scratched as well.

Makes you wonder what exactly happened in that warehouse.

THE GAME

Looks like some of the 3DS cases are scratched as well.

Makes you wonder what exactly happened in that warehouse.

I haven't even looked at mine yet. I hope it isn't scratched too...

EDIT: Of course, mines a bit scratched up too.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I haven't gotten mine and it moved out on delivery 8 hours ago. Did I mention I live 5 blocks away from the post office?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think this is all of them, though I'm not too sure

I'm not to concerned about the keyblade, I'm just more worried about not getting the secret ending. Does this glitch mess with getting it in any way?

I got the ending glitch, too. Haven't gotten far enough to see if I have the special portal one, but I probably do.

So I should report it on one of/all of those links? I want to get it known that this exists so they can freaking patch it :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I got the ending glitch, too. Haven't gotten far enough to see if I have the special portal one, but I probably do.

So I should report it on one of/all of those links? I want to get it known that this exists so they can freaking patch it :/

Report everywhere is what I say. Annoy them enough and they'll have to say something about it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back