• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out!

Lol. while the Lost promo poster image looked certainly different, Kim is not whitewashed in the series so I thought they looked similar.

Usually I can tell people of another race apart, but it's hard regarding some asians.

Well, now you have a face to match to the voice whenever you're listening to Simple and Clean and Sanctuary!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I not gettin MOM edition because the case is for 3ds and thats pretty much why i wanted it and i gettin 3ds xl so i wont be able to use it :(
so you made the decision to get the 3dsxl *after* deciding you wanted a regular 3DS case?

Well, I see the logic, but miss the part where you though there was actually gonna be two versions of this?

I myself am getting it for the box mostly. The artcards are a wasted opportunity for concept drawings and paintings to be showcased, and in-game content is not a big reason for me to get a collector's edition.

the case however, will be nice on my unit.

True but that would just mean more MoM editions lol. I want one and they're all sold out practically
or the same number with the regular MoM cut to make room for some XLs

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Did anyone that preordered the game before the MoM edition from gamestop got the chance to move the order to MoM? I want to call my gamestop and ask if they can do it, but I want to make sure it can happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Did anyone that preordered the game before the MoM edition from gamestop got the chance to move the order to MoM? I want to call my gamestop and ask if they can do it, but I want to make sure it can happen.

The MoM is sold out at GameStop. If you didn't move it back when it was announced, you probably can't anymore. Call your store to check, though.

Radio Shack still has copies, though. If you want to order it, you'll probably have to do it online.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I moved my pre-order from the regular to the CE the day the MoM was available. I think it's too late to do so now.

satria222poxy

Are there any other online retailer where I can pre-order MoM Edition internationally since I don't live in the US?
I checked on Radio Shack and they don't have international shipping.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Radio Shack no longer has the product page so I'm just going to assume it is sold out. So, unless you know of any other places selling it I think it is safe to say it is sold out everywhere.

I found a few sites that "have it" for preorder but they have a record of taking orders, charing the card, then saying they don't have the product and I don't think any of you want to go through that.

Are there any other online retailer where I can pre-order MoM Edition internationally since I don't live in the US?
I checked on Radio Shack and they don't have international shipping.

Not that I know of. Play Asia had them and they sold out the same day Play Asia announced they were selling limited copies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Makes me glad I preoredered mine in May lol

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

When will we find out the sales from Europe? I hope they did atleast 100,000

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Not that I know of. Play Asia had them and they sold out the same day Play Asia announced they were selling limited copies.

Now I'm getting nervous for the Nintendo World event on Saturday O____o I mean, you can only get one copy per customer, but I'm thinking "what if I can't even get a copy..." I know! I'll leave at 6 am...I GOTS TO!!!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Now I'm getting nervous for the Nintendo World event on Saturday O____o I mean, you can only get one copy per customer, but I'm thinking "what if I can't even get a copy..." I know! I'll leave at 6 am...I GOTS TO!!!!

That's not a bad idea.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

You can do it! >w<

oooh! record the event and post it on here! :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Rallade

Awards

I really hope I don't end up regretting buying the MoM, firstly because it cost me a total of 86 to get it and because I can't let myself go into any electronic stores until I get it , I don't want to see the game in the store ;_;

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

oooh! record the event and post it on here! :3

I'm not good at video editing, and I'm sure SE will have a video up, but I'll consider it. I will definitely have a lot of photos and a report, but I know other people from here are going as well so there will be lots of coverage :) I'll be there all 4 hours though as I have stuff to do in the city afterwards so I can't go home and play it just yet.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Maybe you guys can plan a KHI meetup and take a group pic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back