• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount!

You've got to be fucking kidding me ._.

Well...I preordered a copy on Amazon, and I plan on going to the pre-release party and my mom says she'll come with me (they'll only be selling one copy of the game to each customer, standard or MoM). So there is a chance I can have up to 2 extra MoM copies...I mean, if you really want, I can get you the MoM edition and ship it to you on the 28th (you might even be able to get it before the 31st) if you can definitely pay me back lol xP I've sold stuff on Ebay before and things like that, so I'm not a n00b when it comes to selling things online, don't worry xP

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Pretty Much Sold Out!

I spent the better part of my afternoon hunting down anywhere with a MoM edition for sale after that whole fiasco this morning. I found nada, anywhere, outside of 90 bucks on ebay. But I think I'd rather do without than rely on ebay :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well...I preordered a copy on Amazon, and I plan on going to the pre-release party and my mom says she'll come with me (they'll only be selling one copy of the game to each customer, standard or MoM). So there is a chance I can have up to 2 extra MoM copies...I mean, if you really want, I can get you the MoM edition and ship it to you on the 28th (you might even be able to get it before the 31st) if you can definitely pay me back lol xP I've sold stuff on Ebay before and things like that, so I'm not a n00b when it comes to selling things online, don't worry xP
Thanks, but I don't have an ebay account. Sweet thing of you to do, though, I appreciate it.

kupo1121

Awards

Thanks, but I don't have an ebay account. Sweet thing of you to do, though, I appreciate it.

I wasn't going to put it on Ebay lol xP I was just saying it I guess for validation that I do sell stuff. Do you have a Paypal account? I think that would work fine as well.

Nobody is insane enough to buy a ton of paper for $799 :x

challenge-accepted.png

Blobbit

Awards

Okay so is the MoM gonna be available in stores? I ordered mine from Best Buy but it says I'm on back order. Does this mean I'm never going to get it if it's out of stock? I don't care about waiting as long as I get the MoM edition.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I wasn't going to put it on Ebay lol xP I was just saying it I guess for validation that I do sell stuff. Do you have a Paypal account? I think that would work fine as well.
I do, I do. I transferred money over to it just last night for Play-Asia :>

kupo1121

Awards

I do, I do. I transferred money over to it just last night for Play-Asia :>

You live in Australia, right? Would you be able to play the NA game then, I don't know what type of 3DS they sell in Australia.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You live in Australia, right? Would you be able to play the NA game then, I don't know what type of 3DS they sell in Australia.
I think this will be better suited in a PM

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Is... Is this real life?

I've never heard of this site before, but I won't hesitate if it's worthwhile. Oh Goodness.

They are a big electronics store. I didn't even think about them, then again a lot of people tend to forget it exists sometimes xD The one by my house is always packed

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

They are a big electronics store. I didn't even think about them, then again a lot of people tend to forget it exists sometimes xD The one by my house is always packed

Well, I ordered from there with overnight shipping, for a total of 76 bucks. I'll take it. Let's hope I get it release day :D

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I had to preorder this from Best Buy after seeing it was sold out on Amazon and Gamestop and whenever I actually tried to search for a site that would sell it to me I just got the announcements(the one time I needed somebody to try and sell me something).

For that, I doubt there are any left.

66 bucks with two-day shipping. Est. Delivery is the 31st.

but because I'm crazy, I also ordered the regular edition from amazon in case I dont get the MoM edition first.

Btw, Key to the Light, that actress in your sig. She looks like Yunjin Kim.

Roro

Awards

Is... Is this real life?

I've never heard of this site before, but I won't hesitate if it's worthwhile. Oh Goodness.

Really you guys have never heard of Fry's before? like Master Spock said its a big electronic store, kind of a warehouse sorta, there's a ton of them in my area, but I totally forgot that they might be selling the game too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back