• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount!

I'm banking on what GameStop told me a long time ago, which was that if you preordered the game before the MoM edition was revealed, your preorder was automatically transferred over to that version. If they lied to me, I will break down and cry on July 31, 2012 in the middle of GameStop. I swear I will.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I'm banking on what GameStop told me a long time ago, which was that if you preordered the game before the MoM edition was revealed, your preorder was automatically transferred over to that version. If they lied to me, I will break down and cry on July 31, 2012 in the middle of GameStop. I swear I will.

That sounds sketchy. :/ When the upgrade was put in the system I was given a phone call and asked if I wanted to upgrade, and then they cancelled my original order and shifted my money to the MoM edition.

axel95

Awards

I'd call them to make sure that was true. The sad thing is if it isn't, you are out of luck.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

Well, I headed to GameStop I asked about it, and when they checked the pre-order itself, the guy was like, "Well, it says that you preordered the 'KingdomHearts3DMoMblahblahblah', so we assume it just transferred over".

Re-Stating. I will have the biggest 21-year-old-temper-tantrum of a life time.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Well, I headed to GameStop I asked about it, and when they checked the pre-order itself, the guy was like, "Well, it says that you preordered the 'KingdomHearts3DMoMblahblahblah', so we assume it just transferred over".

If they deny you the MoM, definitely complain because it will have been their faults for messing up at their job. But hopefully you're fine and you'll get it okay.

axel95

Awards

No one would blame you then. I would probably do the same thing. If they do screw you over, you should complain to the manager of the store and try to get a hold of Gamestop HQ and complain there as well. Some might see it as an overreaction, but its kupoing Kingdom Hearts 3D MoM!!!

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

I hope I don't have to play that card, the staff there and I are on pretty good terms. But I'll give them a call in the morning to see, and worse case, try to talk them in to something.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

It's always looked like cardboard.

Nothing ever said it was made of metal :p Even the Japanese box was cardboard haha.

For some reason, I remember that when it was announced it was described as a metal case... idk, probably just my memory faltering. Regardless, the box looks excellent.

axel95

Awards

I hope I don't have to play that card, the staff there and I are on pretty good terms. But I'll give them a call in the morning to see, and worse case, try to talk them in to something.
Good luck with that. Hoping it turns it OK for you!!!
For some reason, I remember that when it was announced it was described as a metal case... idk, probably just my memory faltering. Regardless, the box looks excellent.
Just did some research on this. The only way they described the case was it is magnetic. That could mean they just stuck two magnets in the cardboard or it is metal with a magnet on one side. I'm hoping for the latter. Either way I won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

It's sorta sad that it's cardboard though. The designs and art on the inside are so nice just to give way to natural wear and tear. :|

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

AyQztzzCUAAKRQG.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

fak u jers

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

So, turns out that nobody's pre-order had been transferred to the MoM edition at my store. They confirmed it was too late to do so and apologized.

I'm prepping my tantrum now.

And also I'm trying to contact GameStop online with the situation and asking if there's any way they could still transfer that over. Cause I will die.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So, turns out that nobody's pre-order had been transferred to the MoM edition at my store. They confirmed it was too late to do so and apologized.

And also I'm trying to contact GameStop online with the situation and asking if there's any way they could still transfer that over. Cause I will die.

Erg...I was going to point you to Best Buy but they also ran out today.

Buy Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Mark of Mastery Edition) (Nintendo 3DS) - Play-Asia.com

Next best thing and they are not exactly assured and it is $30 more than the regular retail price. :c

You definitely need to call GameStop's customer service. I'd also report your store even if they were good workers, they told you something and didn't fulfill it then didn't even contact any of you.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

Erg...I was going to point you to Best Buy but they also ran out today.

Buy Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Mark of Mastery Edition) (Nintendo 3DS) - Play-Asia.com

Next best thing and they are not exactly assured and it is $30 more than the regular retail price. :c

You definitely need to call GameStop's customer service. I'd also report your store even if they were good workers, they told you something and didn't fulfill it then didn't even contact any of you.

I've already made an almost full payoff, so I don't want to cancel :(

I just got off the phone with their corporate office, and they said told me, short story, that these things do unfortunately happen sometimes but if I go talk to the store manager I should be able to claim some kind of "unofficial dibs" on any MoM edition that another customer doesn't pick up.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

enjoy, you butt!!!

But seriously, have fun~ :3

edit: ethy beat me to it, rofl

I'm so sorry.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I've already made an almost full payoff, so I don't want to cancel :(

I just got off the phone with their corporate office, and they said told me, short story, that these things do unfortunately happen sometimes but if I go talk to the store manager I should be able to claim some kind of "unofficial dibs" on any MoM edition that another customer doesn't pick up.

:c I'd go to the store asap and do that. :c It is a shame a situation like this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back