• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount!

Since I have a black 3DS and the crystal case probably wouldn't be as obvious because of the black background, I'm currently thinking about using glow in the dark paint on a piece of paper, clear spray/paint over it to avoid air/dust, and place it under the case. If that doesn't work out, I do have shiny shifting paper.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Since I have a black 3DS and the crystal case probably wouldn't be as obvious because of the black background, I'm currently thinking about using glow in the dark paint on a piece of paper, clear spray/paint over it to avoid air/dust, and place it under the case. If that doesn't work out, I do have shiny shifting paper.

Don't forget to cut holes for the camera otherwise you won't be able to use the AR functions or anything :p

Dexan92

Just letting the EU people know who want this version that i have been able to pre-order it through Amazon.com and I have had no problems or emails coming back to me saying that they cant accommodate my order so if you are in the EU and would love to get your hands on this version then i'd strongly advise you to try and try again :D

overall it will cost me like £51 including shipping all together. I have a R2 3DS so I have also preordered the EU version. So now I will just sell my R1 version of the game!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Welp, all you have now is Amazon and Best Buy for online orders~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Hey, we've been trying to warn you guys to get them ASAP. xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

137268 preorders in america so far. Hopefully we can have big debut

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Damn it, just called my gamestore to see if I could already go and buy the game since I don't know if I'll be able to go there tomorrow. Turns out that my pre-order got delayed! They said they got more pre-orders than actual copies of the game. Does that mean limited production of the game in Europe?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Damn it, just called my gamestore to see if I could already go and buy the game since I don't know if I'll be able to go there tomorrow. Turns out that my pre-order got delayed! They said they got more pre-orders than actual copies of the game. Does that mean limited production of the game in Europe?

No, it's probably just a result of their low expectations for the game. Sorry about your issue though. :|

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

No, it's probably just a result of their low expectations for the game. Sorry about your issue though. :|

Their as in the publisher or the shop?

'Cause I'm thinking of cancelling my pre-order and buying it in a different shop now. I mean, the shop sells games at high prices (it's like 45-50 euros I think for the game, normally a 3DS only costs like 35-40 euros here).

I pre-ordered it there just because they tend to release the pre-orders a day early so I didn't mind paying a little extra.. but now :/

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Their as in the publisher or the shop?

'Cause I'm thinking of cancelling my pre-order and buying it in a different shop now. I mean, the shop sells games at high prices (it's like 45-50 euros I think for the game, normally a 3DS only costs like 35-40 euros here).

I pre-ordered it there just because they tend to release the pre-orders a day early so I didn't mind paying a little extra.. but now :/

The shop themselves and not Square (who I believe is the distributor there). It's up to them to specify how many copies to order and they should always order more than just the preorders, even if they have to change the amount.

But yeah, I would give your time and money to a different shop... Especially if they overcharge you like that.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

okay so i pre-order the MoM edition the day it was first put on amazon and no the game isn't available on amazon? what the hell is happening? Dx
should I cancel the pre-order? is there anywhere else to pre-order? I'm gonna cry now......

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For people still looking to preorder the Mark of Master edition, Best Buy is still taking orders. I suggest if you do order it, you ask for it to be shipped to your place of residence rather than going to pick it up from the store because Best Buy does NOT hold pre-orders. It is first-come-first-serve.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition - Nintendo 3DS

okay so i pre-order the MoM edition the day it was first put on amazon and no the game isn't available on amazon? what the hell is happening? Dx
should I cancel the pre-order? is there anywhere else to pre-order? I'm gonna cry now......

It means the preorders sold out. You'll still get your copy. It only means nobody can buy a copy anymore. Just check your open orders and it'll tell you when it'll ship.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

For people still looking to preorder the Mark of Master edition, Best Buy is still taking orders. I suggest if you do order it, you ask for it to be shipped to your place of residence rather than going to pick it up from the store because Best Buy does NOT hold pre-orders. It is first-come-first-serve.

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition - Nintendo 3DS

It means the preorders sold out. You'll still get your copy. It only means nobody can buy a copy anymore. Just check your open orders and it'll tell you when it'll ship.
you saved me from doing something stupid....it says it'll get here on release day so now my world is colorful again <3
damn i almost had a heartattack >.>
wooop woooop!!!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The shop themselves and not Square (who I believe is the distributor there). It's up to them to specify how many copies to order and they should always order more than just the preorders, even if they have to change the amount.

But yeah, I would give your time and money to a different shop... Especially if they overcharge you like that.

Did that and just bought the game in another store. The game is good people, just be ready to get used to a lot of new stuff. Even though it seems not much has changed, the game definately feels different from previous games. Don't let that throw you off though, once you get used to the HUGE areas and the drop system, you'll love it!

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

[video=youtube;k3lHEJTzmKE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3lHEJTzmKE[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back