• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

It makes me sad that so far there is nothing for Aus. I'm just waitin' here, with my little countdown, checking KHI every day for news. T~T Why, EBGames, why?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It makes me sad that so far there is nothing for Aus. I'm just waitin' here, with my little countdown, checking KHI every day for news. T~T Why, EBGames, why?
Eh, it is a shame but nothing can change that. At least we get the game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Oh okay. I have heard from others who have the Japanese version that you can't obtain Rank S Dream Eaters through AR Cards but only in game. So it would appear that getting them earlier with a lower rank is just for convenience but ultimately the best breed would be acquired ingame.

I may have asked this question before, I feel like I have, but I can't remember any answer and I'm sure I would have remembered if I was given one. Anyways, if you have a Rank C monster, is there anyway to get that monster to contribute to or become a Rank S monster? For example, if I wanted a Rank S Meowjesty (which I will have) would having a Rank C Meowjesty help me at all???

kingjustink

I still need to buy a 3DS... I hear others are at least buying a midnight purple 3DS for the occasion, but even that even available in Australia!

kupo1121

Awards

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition - Nintendo 3DS

Best Buy is accepting preorders for the MoM Edition. They have a limited quantity so purchase it as soon as possible if you haven't already preordered!

You don't get any preorder gift for preordering the MoM edition at GameStop, right? Also, do Best Buys ever do midnight openings? I was really mad that I couldn't get the MoM in a store, so I ordered in off of Amazon, but I can cancel that preorder at any time before July 30th, so I'm considering cancelling it and getting it at Best Buy. Should I? I've heard some bad things about Best Buys and their collector editions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You don't get any preorder gift for preordering the MoM edition at GameStop, right? Also, do Best Buys ever do midnight openings? I was really mad that I couldn't get the MoM in a store, so I ordered in off of Amazon, but I can cancel that preorder at any time before July 30th, so I'm considering cancelling it and getting it at Best Buy. Should I? I've heard some bad things about Best Buys and their collector editions.

No, no preorder bonus between different stores. I don't recommend in-store anything with Best Buy preorders. They don't actually do reserves and if somebody comes in to buy it before you pick it up, they will sell it. And I've never heard of them doing midnight releases.

You're better off with your Amazon purchase, in my opinion.

Chistosa

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Limited Amount!

I pre-ordered from BestBuy as soon as I found out about it, so seeing your comment about them not making reserves worried me...until I remembered I'll be heading out early and arrive around the time they open, so I should be fine. o-o;

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Why no special edition for Europe? We usually get them.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Maybe not for the 3DS, but we got one for pretty much every single Square Enix game for the PSP in the past few years.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Oh okay. I have heard from others who have the Japanese version that you can't obtain Rank S Dream Eaters through AR Cards but only in game. So it would appear that getting them earlier with a lower rank is just for convenience but ultimately the best breed would be acquired ingame.

Actually I think the only ones that are C rank are Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Frootz Cat. The other 3 are S rank when you get them I believe. I saw someone with an S rank R&R Seal from the beginning. And given how Frootz Cat, Kab Kannon, and R&R Seal are only obtainable through AR cards for the Japanese version I believe, that would make sense.

Maybe not for the 3DS, but we got one for pretty much every single Square Enix game for the PSP in the past few years.

She was saying that America usually never gets special editions for Square's games. It had nothing about the 3DS compared to the PSP :p

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I really want this bundle but with the 3DS XL around the corner it's hard

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really want this bundle but with the 3DS XL around the corner it's hard

What bundle? It's the game and some extras. It isn't like you're getting a 3DS with it :| You better decide now because this edition is going to be impossible to find after release.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

What bundle? It's the game and some extras. It isn't like you're getting a 3DS with it :| You better decide now because this edition is going to be impossible to find after release.

well there is the fact that the protector won't fit on the normal 3ds so i guess that's a factor

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

well there is the fact that the protector won't fit on the normal 3ds so i guess that's a factor

*3DS XL you mean ;3

I guess that is a part of it, but he could always sell the cover on ebay or something.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

yeah whatever

the art cards are great though. and the 5 ar cards are nice to have :3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I think I've solved my dilemma with the protector... I might buy one of those skins for my 3DS in gold so that it still matches the color scheme of my 3DS while making the design on the protector visible.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

She was saying that America usually never gets special editions for Square's games. It had nothing about the 3DS compared to the PSP :p

Seems I mis-read her post! :)

kupo1121

Awards

I think I've solved my dilemma with the protector... I might buy one of those skins for my 3DS in gold so that it still matches the color scheme of my 3DS while making the design on the protector visible.

You should buy a color scheme of the sky and put it on your 3DS, or just print out a picture of the sky that exactly fits the front. That would look SOOOOOO nice to see the case in front of a sky background...ugh, now I'm thinking about doing that lol xP

Also, I'm still hoping that Nintendo World has a pre-release party and has the MoM edition so I can cancel my Amazon preorder, I'm going to hate having to wait until noon for the mail to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back