• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Yes, you do see them. They have always been there :p

I've never noticed them before, but if they're noticeable with black-on-black, it can't be that bad.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes this post is long, I've been away for the past 5 days so I need to catch up on some stuff lol xP

I'd say your GS is ripping you off if you have to pay extra or have to put more than $10 for the MoM edition. :c At that point, you'd be better off taking your business elsewhere.

They really aren't ripping anyone off in the end if you think about it. However much you put towards a preorder is subtracted from the end price because in the end, it doesn't actually cost anything to preorder a game (you get the money right back when they take it off the final price). So if one GS wants $5 preorder for the MoM edition, thats fine, you'll pay $50 the day it comes out (plus tax). If you pay $25 for the preorder, then you'll only pay $30 the day it comes out. I never really saw it as too much of a problem.

I wish my attempts to initiate my little sister into the series had been so successful. I could totally buy this as a kind of part two for her birthday present seeing as she was born at the end of June.

I'm glad my sibling doesn't love KH. He played KH1, CoM, and KH2 but hasn't kept up with any of the recent games and I'm glad because I honestly don't want to share any of my KH merch with anyone else lol xP When KH3 comes out we've already agreed that I get to keep the case and everything but the disc itself with the rest of my collection.

sorry for going off topic, but its funny to think that we (adults) are more excited for this game than the younger audience lol,

It isn't that shocking to find an adult crowd in love with a child's show because they could have grown up with it. My brother (in college) is going to a Power Rangers convention this year and the last one was extremely popular that they are expanding this year I believe. That convention is made up of mostly adults in attendance.

It still doesn't look too bad. I think they should have little kits to re-paint your 3DS.

You could just repaint it with your own paint, I don't think Nintendo needs to release their own brand of paint since you can just buy plastic paint and various other things.

I'm not sure why but I'm not allowed to post this with my above message because it keeps saying I need to ask for permission, so I'm double posting because I think there is something wrong :(

@Mirby: I think you should invest in getting the Sora Mascot Avatar keychain strap because that will really help get the Sora theme across and it is really nice :)

charms.png

Also, to make a Riku 3DS I think you should get the purple 3DS coming out soon and put the case on it. You should also attach 2 strap to it: one yellow strap and then the Riku mascot avatar strap. The KH Mascot Avatar Straps have silver pendants on them that shine and are really nice so that will cover the silver and the yellow strap will cover the yellow.

I actually had a Roxas themed DSi for Days awhile back but I never knew people like to color theme their systems lol xP I have the white DSi with the 358/2 Days Hori Protect Case with the Roxas Avatar Mascot Strap and I swapped out the white stylus for a black one :)

khearts_case_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RaginRiku

@Mirby: I think you should invest in getting the Sora Mascot Avatar keychain strap because that will really help get the Sora theme across and it is really nice :)

charms.png

Also, to make a Riku 3DS I think you should get the purple 3DS coming out soon and put the case on it. You should also attach 2 strap to it: one yellow strap and then the Riku mascot avatar strap. The KH Mascot Avatar Straps have silver pendants on them that shine and are really nice so that will cover the silver and the yellow strap will cover the yellow.

I actually had a Roxas themed DSi for Days awhile back but I never knew people like to color theme their systems lol xP I have the white DSi with the 358/2 Days Hori Protect Case with the Roxas Avatar Mascot Strap and I swapped out the white stylus for a black one :)

khearts_case_01.jpg

I really want to get a couple of those avatar charms but I'm not sure where to get them from. Any suggestions?

Right now I'm designing a Sora and Riku themed case (not shell). I'm playin around with color ideas atm and I'll see if I can get them posted soon. The hard part will be the actual construction xP

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I hadn't heard of this before; are they relatively inexpensive?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I hadn't heard of this before; are they relatively inexpensive?

The ones I've found are around $15.

kupo1121

Awards

Yeah. Sadly, they are pricey if you plan on getting them all, but if you plan on just getting 1, $15 is pricey for a keychain, but after you get it, trust me, they are NICE! I'm not sure if more have come out, but I think I have all of the KH ones, in which case I have a Mascot Avatar Keychain of (I bought most of them at various conventions or on Ebay for around $11 a pop):

- Sora
- Riku
- Kairi
- KH1 Cloud
- Roxas (Org.)
- Leon
- Vivi
- Halloweentown Sora
- Sephiroth
- Axel
- KH2 Cloud
- Tifa
- KH1 Aerith
- Mickey
- Donald
- Terra
- Aqua
- Ventus

They also have some FFXIII ones, but since they didn't pertain to KH I opted to not get them (though I do enjoy FFXIII).

EDIT: I found images of all of the KH ones :D Once again, I'd recommend getting at least the one for the character you are aiming at getting down as I think this really is the icing on the cake, I cannot stress it enough.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I get them for $10 at my local anime store.

Yeah. Sadly, they are pricey if you plan on getting them all, but if you plan on just getting 1, $15 is pricey for a keychain, but after you get it, trust me, they are NICE! I'm not sure if more have come out, but I think I have all of the KH ones, in which case I have a Mascot Avatar Keychain of (I bought most of them at various conventions or on Ebay for around $11 a pop):

- Sora
- Riku
- Kairi
- KH1 Cloud
- Roxas (Org.)
- Leon
- Vivi
- Halloweentown Sora
- Sephiroth
- Axel
- KH2 Cloud
- Tifa
- KH1 Aerith
- Mickey
- Donald
- Terra
- Aqua
- Ventus

They also have some FFXIII ones, but since they didn't pertain to KH I opted to not get them (though I do enjoy FFXIII).

EDIT: I found images of all of the KH ones :D Once again, I'd recommend getting at least the one for the character you are aiming at getting down as I think this really is the icing on the cake, I cannot stress it enough.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have the Kairi, Leon, Donald, Halloween Town Sora, Sazh, and Aqua ones :)

kupo1121

Awards

I have the Kairi, Leon, Donald, Halloween Town Sora, Sazh, and Aqua ones :)

My local anime store had set 1 for $12 each and I bought an extra Roxas to put on my DSi (the first ones I get are always kept in their plastic case forever, yeah, I'm "that" kind of collector lol xP The only things I open up are the "Arts" figures for 360 degree display)

You have good taste though, I don't have Sazh or any of the FFXIII ones (though I was really considering Sazh for the mini chocobo on his head). My favorites in real life (some look nicer online than in actuality) are Vivi, Sephiroth, Halloweentown Sora, Donald, KH2 Cloud (his hair is so vibrant), Terra, and Aqua.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

So how about that collector's edition?

crash13

Awards

Bought a 3DS and preorded this in full. Can't wait!

kupo1121

Awards

So how about that collector's edition?

MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE jkjkjkjk

Do all the AR cards that come with the CE (and were released in Japan) look different? I haven't seen them yet and I don't want to see pictures of them, I'm just curious for those who have seen them if they are really different or like the Pokemon AR cards, made of black blocks with little variation in the overall design.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE MERCHANDISE jkjkjkjk

Do all the AR cards that come with the CE (and were released in Japan) look different? I haven't seen them yet and I don't want to see pictures of them, I'm just curious for those who have seen them if they are really different or like the Pokemon AR cards, made of black blocks with little variation in the overall design.

They all have individual artwork on them :) They are all pretty cute imo.

Also, I just pre-ordered this today finally. My Gamestop made me put a minimum of $25 down though...I mean I guess it's not a huge deal, but I actually didn't have enough for that so if my friend had not been there to lend me another $5 I would not have been able to pre-order it today :p And I would have been upset haha.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

They all have individual artwork on them :) They are all pretty cute imo.

Also, I just pre-ordered this today finally. My Gamestop made me put a minimum of $25 down though...I mean I guess it's not a huge deal, but I actually didn't have enough for that so if my friend had not been there to lend me another $5 I would not have been able to pre-order it today :p And I would have been upset haha.

Some Gamestop stores are better than others, mine only has a minimum of $5. Good luck on returning your friend's $5 and getting the game.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

I had to do a $50 deposit 'cause I was ordering two, but considering that I'd already been planning on that, it wasn't that big a deal. The way I'm looking at it, the larger deposit makes it easier to get the money together later considering both the games and the systems need to get picked up. The system is my only gripe, but whatever. Too much of a fan not to pick it up.. -.-;;

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

So I upgraded my preorder; the guy didn't see it at first. I had to keep telling him it existed and then he did an individual search (after I'd mentioned it was $54.99) and then he did find it and was all OH THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS. I'm like, NO DUH.

So yeah, on Friday I'll add that extra $15 and be truly guaranteed it. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So I upgraded my preorder; the guy didn't see it at first. I had to keep telling him it existed and then he did an individual search (after I'd mentioned it was $54.99) and then he did find it and was all OH THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS. I'm like, NO DUH.

Make sure to bring a couple extra bucks with you, because they tax the game again.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Lol, as soon as I asked about pre-ordering KH:3D the dude said "You know there is a collector's edition" and I was like "Yeah, that's what I want!" :p

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Make sure to bring a couple extra bucks with you, because they tax the game again.

A) I didn't pay the tax off already so no worries on that.

B) I get paid on Friday, should be about $422 or so. So I think I'll have enough. Plus, I also put down $5 on Pokémon Conquest so I'll be wrapping that up and probably Pokémon White 2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back