• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

I'd say your GS is ripping you off if you have to pay extra or have to put more than $10 for the MoM edition. :c At that point, you'd be better off taking your business elsewhere.

Speaking of GS, will the Collector's Edition still be around in September? Getting my copy later in the fall.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I paid $15 + tax. I had already paid-off the game by itself in January, which was $43 and change, perhaps your copy of Dream Drop Distance wasn't fully paid-off?

Also, my Gamestop said the minimum was $5.

Key Wielder

Awards

My GameStop also said it was a $25 minimum, so I guess it just depends on the store.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

My GameStop also said it was a $25 minimum, so I guess it just depends on the store.

No, I think it depends on the management. Two Gamestop locations are nearby, one in Johnstown, another in Herkimer. The Herkimer Gamestop has great management, employees you can relate with, a nice little location, and they tell you all of the information you need. The Johnstown Gamestop, however, has poor management, that's it. The employees are very bad at, and don't deserve, their jobs. But they have a better stock, which is all they have going for them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Speaking of GS, will the Collector's Edition still be around in September? Getting my copy later in the fall.

I want to say no. CEs usually have a limited print and sell out pretty fast. I think a safe strategy is to order it now, even if you don't have a 3DS.

Key Wielder

Awards

No, I think it depends on the management. Two Gamestop locations are nearby, one in Johnstown, another in Herkimer. The Herkimer Gamestop has great management, employees you can relate with, a nice little location, and they tell you all of the information you need. The Johnstown Gamestop, however, has poor management, that's it. The employees are very bad at, and don't deserve, their jobs. But they have a better stock, which is all they have going for them.

I'm sure it's a combination of both. Stores (all kinds, not just GameStop) also base what they keep in stock on location statistics. For example, when you go to a particular store you will see that they sometimes stock more of one product than another, and it may be completely different at another store in a different area; it's all based on what their projections indicate will sell and how much of it. This is just guesswork, but certain locations may require a higher minimum downpayment because they will not sell as many based on previous sales figures. It doesn't make sense for GameStop to pay to ship a CE to that store and have no one buy it. It's more of a committment that you will follow through and buy the game if you pay $25 instead of $5.

siegleeagle

Im going to go up to my gamestop on tuesday when I paid so I can upgrade to the MoM edition and pay the 15 dollars extra for it. I hope my gamestop isn't stupid when it comes to this, because they didn't know a guide was being made for it and they think that this game is kh 3 and will ends the series :(, I hate my gamestop sometimes when the wrong employees are working when I visit them.

NocturnalMelody

Pre-ordered the game a day before I found out this was coming out, but luckily Gamestop allowed me to switch to the collector's edition! I'm so excited for this game :cool:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Pre-ordered the game a day before I found out this was coming out, but luckily Gamestop allowed me to switch to the collector's edition! I'm so excited for this game :cool:

There's no luck about it. All they did was take the credit from your normal preorder and move it over to this edition. They did that when I had partial preorder on Skyward Sword; it was too late to get it so they just took the funds and applied it somewhere else.

MasterZeR0

Decided to hit up my gamestop and switch my Preorder. Gamestop does have its nice moments.

LS22

probably gonna pre-order the mark of mastery edition WOO-HOO!!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

And... got the last two copies ordered. Now, I just need to see if the last bundle comes state side. If it does, gonna be upgrading one of the preorders; my little sister's taken a shine to the Kingdom Hearts 3Ds...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

UGGGHHH two more days until I get paid and then I can order this and then cancel it when the KH3DS bundle comes out. ><

my little sister's taken a shine to the Kingdom Hearts 3Ds...
I wish my attempts to initiate my little sister into the series had been so successful. I could totally buy this as a kind of part two for her birthday present seeing as she was born at the end of June.

sdr08

sorry for going off topic, but its funny to think that we (adults) are more excited for this game than the younger audience lol,

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

various reasons.
That's not vague at all.

sorry for going off topic, but its funny to think that we (adults) are more excited for this game than the younger audience lol,
Lawl, yeah, I can't believe how excited all you adults are getting over this Disney game. Adults are so weird. x'D

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

what's that anime on your signature?
Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos. It's streaming on Crunchyroll if you live somewhere where you can watch it. It's pretty mediocre, really, but it's a silly enough comedy to be entertaining and it has a couple of legitimately queer characters I'm really enjoying (they're rare creatures in the anime world).

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Because the "younger kids" didn't grow up with the game.
Do the math. You're so zetta slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back