• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

its really called the CE then *sigh* i just love making an idiot of myself at gamestop

I don't blame you because the Gamestop website mentions "Mark of Mastery" instead of "Collector's Edition".

WaveK89

3DS Slim? How much more thin do you want it?

Sorry, when I said slim, I should have said the next "version". Seriously, looking back at every other Nintendo handheld, I'm keeping my expectations high on them releasing some different version of the 3DS.

sdr08

I don't blame you because the Gamestop website mentions "Mark of Mastery" instead of "Collector's Edition".

yeah...went there yesterday to ask about the MOM edition, they said they only had the CE in the system so i thought they are waiting when it's "officially" announced. So I left, so today when they have it listed on the Gamestop site, i called to upgrade my preorder, and they still didnt know what I was talking about, I wanted to say "dude, I am looking at it right now on your site" so i decided to ask about the CE, they said they haven't received a email on it yet. so I said ok then hang up, then asked the forums lol

Crystal

Silver Member

I hope i can pre-order Collector's edition xD The protector case seem beautiful for me :3

Key Wielder

Awards

yeah...went there yesterday to ask about the MOM edition, they said they only had the CE in the system so i thought they are waiting when it's "officially" announced. So I left, so today when they have it listed on the Gamestop site, i called to upgrade my preorder, and they still didnt know what I was talking about, I wanted to say "dude, I am looking at it right now on your site" so i decided to ask about the CE, they said they haven't received a email on it yet. so I said ok then hang up, then asked the forums lol

The only reason they knew what I was talking about was because one of the employees had already pre-ordered it as well. Did you try telling them the price? That was how they differentiated it for me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I wish my Gamestop was like that lol.

My Gamestop has great staff. As soon as I walked in, this one worker there (who owns a TRON controller) said "Hi, you're here for the Dream Drop Distance Mark of Mastery Edition?" I said yes, he said that he remembered I called a few days ago about it, but he recognized my voice easily when I said "Hi." He also told me that I was the second person to upgrade my pre-order, with himself being the first. Anyway, whenever I go to that Gamestop, it's always pleasant.

JustSnilloc

I'm probably going to wait until they release a DDD 3DS System... The collectors editions looks awesome and all, it's just... Not enough

sdr08

The only reason they knew what I was talking about was because one of the employees had already pre-ordered it as well. Did you try telling them the price? That was how they differentiated it for me.

somehow I wasnt thinking clearly at that time XD, I have a friend who works there and shes also a KH fan, but she wasn't there, i Might not make it back there until monday, at least I know now...i think we are the only ones who like KH in our county because there wasn't hardly any people when I picked BBS up. trying to get people into it lol

KH_ROCKS

I'm on the fence about this. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I was really underwhelmed by the contents of the Mark of Mastery edition. Sure it's still cheap for a collector's edition but I'm still not sure...

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards

Quick question. I went to gamestop today to change my preorder to the Kh3d Collectors edition. But they told me that I have to pay $20 more on the collectors editions. Can anyone confirm this if this is true?

KH_ROCKS

Quick question. I went to gamestop today to change my preorder to the Kh3d Collectors edition. But they told me that I have to pay $20 more on the collectors editions. Can anyone confirm this if this is true?

The collector's edition is only $15 more than the standard edition.

Twilightheaven

Awards

The collector's edition is only $15 more than the standard edition.

No i'm talking about the preorder price. Normally it cost $5 to pre order the game. But in order to preorder the collectors edition, it cost $25 to preorder it. I am just asking if this is normal to pay $25 just to preorder the collectors edition.

KH_ROCKS

No i'm talking about the preorder price. Normally it cost $5 to pre order the game. But in order to preorder the collectors edition, it cost $25 to preorder it. I am just asking if this is normal to pay $25 just to preorder the collectors edition.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I've never preordered from Gamestop so I can't help with that. It does seem pricey for a preorder though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's $10 down for the MoM edition, isn't it? That's what I've been hearing. It could differ between stores. That is a bit steep if it was $25.

Twilightheaven

Awards

Sorry, I misunderstood. I've never preordered from Gamestop so I can't help with that. It does seem pricey for a preorder though.

Thats alright. I am new to the preordering business and I was shocked it would be that much just to preorder the edition. I thought it would be easy to switch the pre order.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Thats alright. I am new to the preordering business and I was shocked it would be that much just to preorder the edition. I thought it would be easy to switch the pre order.

The thing is, $10 has been what most have been saying. I think your GS was weird. :|

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

From my experience, you have to put at least 10 dollars that will be accumulated towards your purchase so you have to pay the rest later; not a separate fee paying for reserving and also paying full price for it. They will give you a receipt of your preorder and you show it to them when it comes out to pay the rest.

I'm not actually sure if all Gamestops work like this but mine does. It would be kinda weird if you had to pay extra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd say your GS is ripping you off if you have to pay extra or have to put more than $10 for the MoM edition. :c At that point, you'd be better off taking your business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back