• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Oh sweet finally a LE for a KH game that coming over to NA. $55 might be a bit of a stretch through, but I most likely going to go for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I waited like all morning to comment on this because I knew I'd spaz and wouldn't have anything constructive to say.

I still don't.

This is such a sexy CE <3 I hope SENA does an unboxing video like they did the XIII-2 CE.

Oh sweet finally a LE for a KH game that coming over to NA. $55 might be a bit of a stretch through, but I most likely going to go for it.

Only $15 more. Those postcards would probably go for $9 as a set alone, and that 3DS cover would be $10-13. If AR cards had a value, they'd probably be like $1-2 a pop. You're getting a pretty good deal with this.

Roro

Awards

Imagine what it would look like on a 3DS with Zelda inscriptions. xD

Dude I have a 3DS with the triforce and all that zelda jazz on it. It was from some black friday OoT bundle or something of the likes. Anyways the KH case would look so cluttered on my 3DS...looks like I won't be using the case even if it comes with the bundle :/ Ahh and the cherry on the top is that the zelda 3DS is black too :/

LordPhantomhive

Awards

Only $15 more. Those postcards would probably go for $9 as a set alone, and that 3DS cover would be $10-13. If AR cards had a value, they'd probably be like $1-2 a pop. You're getting a pretty good deal with this.
Meh I probably will bite, through I hope the 3DS case isn't as crappy as the Resident Evil one.>_>

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Looks pretty siiick. Don't have a 3DS yet though so I'll probably buy this and get the 3DS afterwards, haha.

wykin2

If anyone isn't aware yet, If you pre-order KH 3D at Gamestop you get bumped up to the collectors edition for the regular price of the game. $39.99 rather than $54.99

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

If anyone isn't aware yet, If you pre-order KH 3D at Gamestop you get bumped up to the collectors edition for the regular price of the game. $39.99 rather than $54.99

Wait, where'd you hear this? Sources, man!

Cause that would be awesome. :D

Zter

Sounds like you got duped or something. Because no source or proof exists.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Chances are he made a mistake and is referring to the 3 AR cards you get as a bonus for pre-ordering.

wykin2

Got the info from a Gamestop employee. I asked if they we're refering to the 3 AR cards and I was told it was the box set with 15 cards and the hardcase skin. It's a Gamestop exclusive perk.

Silvarak

Agreed with Waste.

If I recall correctly, Gamestop listed a KH 3D CE edition a while back in their computer, but that isn't actually for the collector's edition bundle. It was simply a fancy name for the pre-order bonus offer to get the three AR cards. I think the employee interpreted the wording incorrectly.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Got the info from a Gamestop employee. I asked if they we're refering to the 3 AR cards and I was told it was the box set with 15 cards and the hardcase skin.

Gamestop employees have also been known to mention nonexistent games and give out faulty information and release dates for the existing ones. So I wouldn't trust this until something official comes out about it.

Heck, I called my Gamestop just this morning and they didn't know anything about it. He looked it up and everything (even asked what it was called, which I told him was the Mark of Mastery edition) but it wasn't in their computers. So I highly doubt it was true; if this was, at the very least the employee probably would have found it in the system.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Crap, I just read it was a clear case. Perhaps I should have gotten the blue 3DS like my first instinct was to do. Hopefully it won't be as bad as we think, or if it is, we'll be able to think of something.

Also, I must have a really good Gamestop, because the employees there are nice, go out of their way to find something, once the manager stayed late so we could pick up a game we forgot to get earlier that day, and they're honest (I called Gamestop, they said they didn't have it and that they could upgrade my pre-order if they get it).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

This is good news for 3DS owners, ...which I am not. xD

I am getting a 3DS for specifically for this game, mind you, so here's hoping they eventually do release a bundle with the system eventually. I liked the classy, metallic 3DS Japan received. Honestly, the only thing I truely desire from this pack is the 3DS case - if we don't get a custom 3DS. If we don't, then I will definitely buy this CE.

Another reason why I was holding out on the 3DS is because of that circle pad extension. *shiver* I initially wishfully thought by the time DDD came out it would be incorporated into a new version of the 3DS (3DSi or something), but, since the likelihood of that has far faded from view, I have to question the importance of the device. Is it extremely difficult to play the game without that (gaudy, feng shui unbalancing) pad? Because I do not want to purchase one.

(Yay, Frootz Cat!)

Ventusblade_

Yes! My mom owes (did I typed it right? o.o) 60$ I'm so using that money for the CE!
5 more AR cards to add to my collection, yeah!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

This is good news for 3DS owners, ...which I am not. xD

I am getting a 3DS for specifically for this game, mind you, so here's hoping they eventually do release a bundle with the system eventually. I liked the classy, metallic 3DS Japan received. Honestly, the only thing I truely desire from this pack is the 3DS case - if we don't get a custom 3DS. If we don't, then I will definitely buy this CE.

Another reason why I was holding out on the 3DS is because of that circle pad extension. *shiver* I initially wishfully thought by the time DDD came out it would be incorporated into a new version of the 3DS (3DSi or something), but, since the likelihood of that has far faded from view, I have to question the importance of the device. Is it extremely difficult to play the game without that (gaudy, feng shui unbalancing) pad? Because I do not want to purchase one.

(Yay, Frootz Cat!)

I'd imagine it would be similar to how BBS played on the PSP, with only one analog stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back