• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherealin

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

I'm wondering if it's possible EU would get a bundle with re:COM, or at least get it released for a 10thh Anniversary gift if we don't get the bundle? How likely do you reckon that is?

Cherryjuice

I'm wondering if it's possible EU would get a bundle with re:COM, or at least get it released for a 10thh Anniversary gift if we don't get the bundle? How likely do you reckon that is?
Highly unlikely, don't get your hopes up. :/ As if they would put that much effort into a European CE. We should be glad if we get anything at all.

Sooooo looks like Europe will miss out on this lovely box. Aww well, can't be changed, I guess.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I believe they said something vague like, "Available at your favorite gaming retailer!" or some such. I would expect Gamestop would have it since people here have been calling and getting the response that they don't have it in the system but anticipate it will be.

GameStop has yet to acknowledge the bundle as the information about it was released today. I don't think it's a Amazon exclusive though.

Thanks. xD I hope it's going to be available through GS as well, because I love just being able to go pick up my game the moment it's available. :3

Plus I already pre-ordered KH there, so it would be a lot more convenient to just upgrade the pre-order.

Etherealin

Highly unlikely. :/

Sooooo looks like Europe will miss out on this lovely box. Aww well, can't be changed, I guess.

It seems strange they wouldn't release it for all territories though- why just for NA and Japan?

kngdmhrts2

It seems strange they wouldn't release it for all territories though- why just for NA and Japan?

As I said a few posts ago, they said on the KH NA Twitter after replying to someone's question about EU getting it too, they said "This version is specifically for the NA release I'm afraid"...this version, which doesn't automatically rule out an EU version of some kind.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I wouldn't be too sure about anything at this point. Square seems to be paying particular attention to the PAL regions with this game's release. Just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean nothing will happen, although of course there are no guarantees either way.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I always miss these kind of things. It sounds like a good deal for collecters, but not much for me.

Etherealin

As I said a few posts ago, they said on the KH NA Twitter after replying to someone's question about EU getting it too, they said "This version is specifically for the NA release I'm afraid"...this version, which doesn't automatically rule out an EU version of some kind.

I hope you're right- I'm fully prepared to cancel my regular Amazon order and get this shiny box. D8

Cherryjuice

I wouldn't be too sure about anything at this point. Square seems to be paying particular attention to the PAL regions with this game's release. Just because it hasn't been announced doesn't mean nothing will happen, although of course there are no guarantees either way.
I didn't say we wouldn't get anything. It just looks like we'll be getting something different if anything at all.

The NA CE box looks reeeeeeally nice though. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Thanks. xD I hope it's going to be available through GS as well, because I love just being able to go pick up my game the moment it's available. :3

Plus I already pre-ordered KH there, so it would be a lot more convenient to just upgrade the pre-order.

I agree. But not just for convenience, because I used a $25 Gamestop gift-card on it and I won't be able to get the Mark of Mastery edition anywhere else. I won't be able to afford it. But this is Gamestop, they have limited editions like you wouldn't believe.

iC3

But what about the Kingdom Hearts 3DS Special Edition "3DS"??? Is that coming out in America or is Square Enix not letting us have the privilege of that gift?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yes! I am so getting this! It's everything I hoped for! Though I wasn't thinking of how the Circle Pad Pro won't work with the case...oh well, this is the only game I would have where I am using that right now, so I guess I'll just put it on and off as I please.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

The fact that they're giving the transparent case with it sucks. So now I'm forced to either buy a white 3DS (which isn't even released anywhere but Japan right now), or just not use it.

Either way, I'm going to have to switch my preorder this weekend, because this bundle will be mine! :3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

But what about the Kingdom Hearts 3DS Special Edition "3DS"??? Is that coming out in America or is Square Enix not letting us have the privilege of that gift?

We probably won't get it .

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

The fact that they're giving the transparent case with it sucks. So now I'm forced to either buy a white 3DS (which isn't even released anywhere but Japan right now), or just not use it.

Either way, I'm going to have to switch my preorder this weekend, because this bundle will be mine! :3

I think it'll look fantastic with my red 3DS.

I shall call it the limited-edition Sora 3DS. Cause it'll be red and black. :D

Oh, and a question. Since this comes with 5 AR cards, does that mean with them we'll be able to get all 3 of the rare Dream Eaters (Ursa Circus, Sudo Neko, and Meowjesty)?

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards

I think it'll look fantastic with my red 3DS.

I shall call it the limited-edition Sora 3DS. Cause it'll be red and black. :D

I just might steal your idea and get a red 3DS + CE to give it a Sora-esque style to it:3 If no bundle comes out. I am only buying a 3DS for KH3D, so I want to go all out in making my 3DS as KH as possibleXD

Great idea, btw!

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I just realized that the clear case with black text won't look so good on my black 3DS -.-

It could be possible use some paper cut out and place it between the clear case and 3DS so you see the black text/black symbols. I have a few ideas in mind :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I just realized that the clear case with black text won't look so good on my black 3DS -.-

Imagine what it would look like on a 3DS with Zelda inscriptions. xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

You ask the question like one of us can give you a definite answer lol cap It's fine, I wish there was a definite answer as well. I honestly don't know what is gonna happen with this game and it's many editions. Don't get your hopes down now, in Japan they release 2 editions of the game (3 if you include just the game itself). One of those editions is exactly like this edition (the 10th anniversary box). The second one has the limited edition console. It is very possible they will do the same thing so that there is a bundle for 3ds holders and non-3ds holders, be patient and wait. As for Europe, I don't see why they wouldn't release the same bundle, I'm not too sure how good it is looking for Europe right now. I doubt they would make anything new since they have the case, the postcards, and the AR cards already as good things to include. The only thing I can see left is the 3ds itself, but why wouldn't they release that everywhere?

I think you can see the image on all 3ds colors besides black. I saw the case on a blue 3ds online and you could see it fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back