• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Very nice! Though, I'm still going to wait out and see if a bundle comes around.

Bobjam

Awards

Praying for an eu release similar if not the same to this. Instant pre-order for definite ^^

Roro

Awards

Hecks yes this is exactly what I've been waiting for! Screw the 3 AR card pre-order bonus I'm going directly for this once I find out where I can buy it! Thanks for the great find. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

But will the case even be able to work with the Circle Pad Pro or will I have to choose between style and efficiency?

Etherealin

Omg. I want them to release this for Europe, too. D8

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

U could just swap them, and I remember sometime last yar they said DDD would be comparable with the circle pad

The game yes, but he's asking if you'll even be able to use that monster of an attachment and the case at the same time.

kevelstone

PLeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come over to europe XD

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

But…no 3DS?…I hate Square, I really do -______-
just buy the purple 3ds and put the stickers on it :) but I guess there is still time if you're waiting on a 3ds bundle...

Key Wielder

Awards

just buy the purple 3ds and put the stickers on it :) but I guess there is still time if you're waiting on a 3ds bundle...

It's a hard case, so it's even easier (and less messy) than stickers. :D

whatpower

The hardcase skin cover alone is enough to pull me in on this, nice bundle.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Man I want that 3DS cover so bad! and those art cards! I am definitely going to get this bundle.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

But will the case even be able to work with the Circle Pad Pro or will I have to choose between style and efficiency?

I doubt it, not sure if the case is the same as the Hori 358/2 Days DSi Case, but I have that, and it completely surrounds the outside of the case, leaving room for no other attachments, which is fine because it looks nice!!! What I would do is what everyone else is saying, I'll play the game with the circle pad pro and when I'm done with the game I'll put on the case, or in my case, I just won't use the game and shelve it with all the other stuff.

But…no 3DS?…I hate Square, I really do -______-
but I guess there is still time if you're waiting on a 3ds bundle...
I'm talking about the Kingdom Hearts 3DS. kupoing hell man, I wanted that thing. *sigh*

I usually hate getting people's hopes up, but I'm with you on this one and I think there is still a chance. In Japan, 2 separate bundles were released, one with all these goodies (and obviously it wouldn't sell well in the US as is, because nobody would re-buy Days or Re:Coded, so they simplified it), and one with the limited edition 3DS. The way I saw it, the both was the 10th anniversary gift, and the 3DS bundle was the special for the game itself. This seems to be a collector's edition for the game itself, so they may announce the 3DS (in a much smaller run, perhaps limited to only being sold online or something) in the near future as they may be laying the groundwork for that bundle.

EDIT: Ironically, this morning I almost bought the 10th anniversary box from Japan on Ebay xP Good thing I didn't, since this is everything I wanted in the box minus that really nice box itself.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah, I just called my local GameStop and it's not in their system. They expect it to be within a couple of days though.

I'm so getting this. No problem putting down another 15 bucks for this. The extra AR cards, art cards, and case are worth it.

I did say that I wanted that case ever since they announced it. The black with match my red 3DS and make it Sora-themed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back