• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Yeah, and when you've been a fan of the series since it first came out (even if you only got the chance to play it once it was a couple years old) yeah, it carries over into when you're an adult. ;p Besides, I'm in it for the original elements and Riku; always have been. ;p Granted, my youngest sister isn't into it quite as much as my other sister and I am, but she's still a devoted fan. Having the cash to peorder the Mark of Mastery edition; talk about an awesome bday present...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

sorry for going off topic, but its funny to think that we (adults) are more excited for this game than the younger audience lol,

Because the people who grew up and played this when they were our age have a sentimental value. Hell, even I do, even though I was only three, I was there from the beginning and will be there until the end.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

Because the people who grew up and played this when they were our age have a sentimental value. Hell, even I do, even though I was only three, I was there from the beginning and will be there until the end.
That's... some strong devotion right there. I watched my sister play the original and understood the story, but the game I really got into was the second.
Anyways, I don't have a 3DS and still want my DSLite to get some loves, so I probably won't buy this edition. I want everything in it, but I just couldn't play the game. Especially those artwork cards. If there's anything I love about KH, it's Nomura's drawings.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

That's... some strong devotion right there. I watched my sister play the original and understood the story, but the game I really got into was the second.
Anyways, I don't have a 3DS and still want my DSLite to get some loves, so I probably won't buy this edition. I want everything in it, but I just couldn't play the game. Especially those artwork cards. If there's anything I love about KH, it's Nomura's drawings.

How is it strong devotion? Well, yes, I do love every game in the series unconditionally, but it's not like I'm forcing myself into it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How is it strong devotion? Well, yes, I do love every game in the series unconditionally, but it's not like I'm forcing myself into it.
Because you may be 60 years old when KH IV comes out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I switched my pre-order today to the MoM edition. I brought some cash since I was worried about the deposit price difference, and it turns out it really does depend which GameStop you're purchasing from. My GameStop didn't ask me for a larger deposit for the upgrade, they said the 5 dollar one would be fine. :3

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

So after watching the English trailer again, I realized something would be off about my Sora 3DS idea...

So I took the yellow wriststrap I had on my PSP and swapped it with the red one I had on my 3DS (well, still swapping; those wriststraps are a pain to attach to the 3DS).

So now with the case (which I studied carefully and realized that the back part of the CPP is no higher than that of the charging cradle so that won't interfere with it) and the CPP, I'll have a red black and yellow 3DS.

Which means I'll have the yellow for his shoes too :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

So after watching the English trailer again, I realized something would be off about my Sora 3DS idea...

So I took the yellow wriststrap I had on my PSP and swapped it with the red one I had on my 3DS (well, still swapping; those wriststraps are a pain to attach to the 3DS).

So now with the case (which I studied carefully and realized that the back part of the CPP is no higher than that of the charging cradle so that won't interfere with it) and the CPP, I'll have a red black and yellow 3DS.

Which means I'll have the yellow for his shoes too :D

That is awesome Mirbs. All I have is a black 3DS. And you have a Sora outfit for your 3DS.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That is awesome Mirbs. All I have is a black 3DS. And you have a Sora outfit for your 3DS.

The wriststrap was part of that 4-set from Club Nintendo (you get red, green, blue, and yellow), so you can at the very least get that and use the red one for your own Sora outfit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

The wriststrap was part of that 4-set from Club Nintendo (you get red, green, blue, and yellow), so you can at the very least get that and use the red one for your own Sora outfit.

Well, my sister does have a Club Nintendo account, hopefully she'll be willing to give me a wrist-strap.

Chistosa

Awards

...What the heck did they say about this on that ff-reunion site about this CE? Google translate was just oh so usefull. xD

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic

I wonder how someone would make a Riku one? I'd need silver, purple, and yellow, I think. So, if I could replace the silver for just a white 3DS and then use the yellow strap. Hmmm.... Sounds good to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if europe is getting anything similar to this? cause that would be epic lol

If they are it hasn't been announced yet.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I wonder how someone would make a Riku one? I'd need silver, purple, and yellow, I think. So, if I could replace the silver for just a white 3DS and then use the yellow strap. Hmmm.... Sounds good to me.

Yeah that sounds like it would work. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I should get an orange 3DS and a red wrist-strap.

Terra 3DS.

Or Orange, Silver and Black colors for Xehanort.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Hmm... I just realized that the blue 3DS with the black-imaged case (and black CPP) would make an Aqua-themed 3DS.

Meanwhile a white 3DS with the case and CPP would make either a Ventus or Roxas themed 3DS.

not sure how to make a Terra-themed 3DS though... there's no light brown 3ds to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back