• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I'm no Nomura, but I tried in case anyone wanted any for graphic making ^^

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Happy dance time!

Seriously, thanks for the renders! Imma gonna use them in my tags, if that's dandy with you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Happy dance time!

Seriously, thanks for the renders! Imma gonna use them in my tags, if that's dandy with you.

Go ahead and use them. They're for everyone ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can bet you that was the ending Nomura wanted but had to be changed, so Toriyama used it rofl.

That ending omfg. That was beautiful. And it most likely would have been it haha. Maybe that's why the announce games early, to secure their endings because everyone wants to steal them :p

Qiesamuel

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please let this ending happens, Mr Toriyama Nomura!

BagelBreath

Awards
Mickey is reaching for Sora's butt, Sora is reaching for Riku's, and Riku isn't really reaching for anyone's butt.

I think it's an awesome boxart.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Riku's boots look awesome, i wi they sold them at retailers. Call them Dawn's or somthings they look really cool in the picture

Xinmodic

hi, this is my first post =)

so what i think/hope the ending will be is that at the end Riku is now completly confident that he is light, i want him in KH3 to be more like himself in KH1 and not so gloomy. After DDD he should now have no more doubts that he is light, yes he made a mistake but he's more than made up for it.

Somehow Sora ends up lost in the Relm of Darkness at the end of this game and Riku goes back to Destiny Islands and explains what happend to Kairi and that he and Mickey Donald and Goofy are going to save him, and the final scene is Kairi summoning her keyblade saying shes comming too.

now since the secret ending is supose to be short like re:coded, im thinking that the SE will be sora walking around the relm of dark when a hooded character (most likly the org coat) attacks him he gets ready for a counter attack when the figure stops and say "its you" removs the hood to revel Aqua, and ends with her saying "Sora"

just an idea whats u guys think =)

αsiя

space coke
damn really nice box art. probably now my second favorite before KH1's.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Somehow Sora ends up lost in the Relm of Darkness at the end of this game and Riku goes back to Destiny Islands and explains what happend to Kairi and that he and Mickey Donald and Goofy are going to save him, and the final scene is Kairi summoning her keyblade saying shes comming too.

Just commenting, not really trying to be mean, but I would really hope that that is not the ending. For a "shocking ending" that ending really isn't that shocking, and why is Kairi pulling out a keyblade now? She doesn't even know how to use it, and Riku would be stupid enough to let her tag along? The only time she has ever used a keyblade is in KH2, she is no where ready to go save Sora. I think she is gonna need a lot of character development before she should even touch a keyblade again <_<

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Mickey is now on every box art except for KH1.

This has to be my favorite box art now.......I really need to get a 3DS... :'(

Xinmodic

well she seemed to be able to handel herself pretty well at the end of KH2 and she cant relly gain any character development being stuck on an island waiting for her friends, her telling them she is no longer going to wait around ( like she did at the end of kh2 ) and go help fight is really the only way for her character to grow, as she travels with Riku ( who if becomes a master can take her as his aprentice witch would be cool) shell gain the experiance needed to help deafeat Xehanort once and forall, as for the "shocking ending" that could be a shock to some, or it could be something like Sora getting stuck in the ROD, or something incredible crazy like Mickey getting posesed by Xehanort lol. but yes Kairi does need to actually do something, she needs to be out in the worlds with them, and not because she was captured.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well she seemed to be able to handel herself pretty well at the end of KH2 and she cant relly gain any character development being stuck on an island waiting for her friends, her telling them she is no longer going to wait around ( like she did at the end of kh2 ) and go help fight is really the only way for her character to grow, as she travels with Riku ( who if becomes a master can take her as his aprentice witch would be cool) shell gain the experiance needed to help deafeat Xehanort once and forall, as for the "shocking ending" that could be a shock to some, or it could be something like Sora getting stuck in the ROD, or something incredible crazy like Mickey getting posesed by Xehanort lol. but yes Kairi does need to actually do something, she needs to be out in the worlds with them, and not because she was captured.
*cough*She might go to Twilight Town */cough*

Good enough for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back