• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danichan64

Oh my gosh, it's beautiful ;u; I love the colors! Hopefully we get a HQ version soon!

Ohohoh, since the news post mentioned it... Since "darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness," what if Sora falls into darkness in the game? :\ Mickey looks like he's trying to save Sora, so just a thought.
I think you are right! Omigod I cant wait for it to come out x)

Danichan64

If "light falls into darkness" then maybe Sora goes to the realm of darkness where he can find Aqua. As for afterwards she can take Sora to Ven since she is the only one able to get through Castle Oblivion.

nubstyle

Am i the only one that kinda hates this box art? Its nearly identical do the Re:Com box art, except that sora is upside down and mickey is there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Am i the only one that kinda hates this box art? Its nearly identical do the Re:Com box art, except that sora is upside down and mickey is there.

I don't think you are the only one. You do know the NA region is the only country that got Re:CoM's boxart, anyways. There are two other regions who either did not get the game or had the game bundled in with another game with a different cover.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I honestly love this cover. reminds me of the SoRi heart moon on KH2FM's cover, and Re:CoM's cover. I love it.

I find it to be in my personal favorites, next to the two I mentioned. Those are the covers I considered to be the best in the series thus far.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Larger~

Gram

Banned
Awards
that...that is the best damn box art i've seen since the 1st games! :O

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Says "10th Anniversary" in the top left-hand corner, so is that implying that it is what the 10th Anniversary will be? This game?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Says "10th Anniversary" in the top left-hand corner, so is that implying that it is what the 10th Anniversary will be? This game?
Maybe it's the cover that comes with that 10th anniversary box set along with Days and ReCoded. And then non-anniversary box copies wouldn't have that on the cover.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
My jaw dropped too at this beauty! It is by far my favorite cover art. It's like the seires is saying, "okay, it's time to get serious!"

To me, this foreshadows so much! Of course it goes with the tag line but I also see something else.
Just like in Nomura's interview, he said there would be a twist at the end, something surprising. I believe the box art foreshadows how (like everyone else is saying) something bad is going to happen to Sora.
I feel as if Sora won't wake up from his dream state or Sora is inevitable to falling into darkness.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Nah, its probably just a logo to put on it for the occasion
Plenty of games do it. Skyward sword wasn't technically an anniversary game, yet the 25th logo was both on the box and in the game. I know I've seen quite a few sonic games with anniversary logos (be it 10th, 15th, or 20th)

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I suppose that would be right.

I still think's it's crazy on how many theories are popping up. That box art sure does give a big implication.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I suppose that would be right.

I still think's it's crazy on how many theories are popping up. That box art sure does give a big implication.

I know right? Sora falling into what looks like darker clouds with his eyes closed, Riku rises into the whiter clouds wide awake,... Mickey reaching for ass... *sips club soda*

Love Machine

strut strut strut
It almost factually states that Sora will fall to the Darkness. Riku's purpose in the box art seems kind of confusing to me. I'm not entirely sure that it implies him "becoming light".

Mickey is just there.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
It almost factually states that Sora will fall to the Darkness. Riku's purpose in the box art seems kind of confusing to me. I'm not entirely sure that it implies him "becoming light".

Mickey is just there.

Well, he is kind of going up, and if this follows the 'heaven and hell' rules aka hell is below, then Riku is going up to the Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back