• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LS22

WOW! The artwork is amazing, really like this box art in my opinion this cover is the best of all covers!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Man,this looks like a Final Mix cover, which I love. Seriously, I bellieve this the best KH cover since KHI's which I thought Square would never beat! And I love Mickey getting enough importance to be on the cover. At this point, I think the two unknown slots on the DDD site are Mickey and Young Xehanort.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
That's an amazing boxart! I think I'm just gonna stare at it for a while longer.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My body was not ready for this! *_*
I love the symbolism for this cover. It's simplistic but it means a lot.

Awards
Larger%20Box%20Art.jpg

mickey is playing grab ass with sora. you cannot unsee.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
It really does sound like something bad's going to happen to Sora. Since Ventus's heart is residing inside Sora, I can't help but get the feeling that Vanitas's reappearance has a huge significance towards that.

Roro

Awards
All of you guys are speculating that something bad is going to happen to Sora in this game, and the evidence does hint at that, but here I am sitting in my little fantasy land thinking that won't happen haha, oh well I'll just have to face the inevitable.

but anyways the box art looks amazing <3 it kind of reminds me of the re:com box art, and now my patience is running thinner for this game to come out :0

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well according to those pictures, neither is the Square-Enix logo since they're both above the Kingdom Hearts logos. But on this new KH 3D cover, there's an extra Square-Enix logo up there, but no Disney Interactive Studios one...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well according to those pictures, neither is the Square-Enix logo since they're both above the Kingdom Hearts logos. But on this new KH 3D cover, there's an extra Square-Enix logo up there, but no Disney Interactive Studios one...

Does it matter. In the USA, Disney Interactive Studios is credited to the game even though they don't have a hand in development and distribution. Doesn't mean they would be credited in Japan. The Disney name is on the product, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back