• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas and Xion

I think Sora will fall into RoD, and Riku will go back to RoL. Just look at the picture: Sora is falling and the sky behind him is kind dark, he is sleeping and Mickey is trying to save him, maybe he goes to RoD too, would explain better how they will save Aqua.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If that symbolism can really be taken seriously it looks like something far worse for Sora than just failing in some exam.
Him possibly "failing" the exam is not even something that serious, I would rather suspect it has something to do with all the suffering beings connected to him and/or some machinations from the villains interfering in the Realm of Sleep.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it's safe to assume something bad is gonna happen to Sora.

Nomura likes his symbolism. In KH1, Riku was the only one facing the opposite direction of Sora and co.

Imagine if Sora fails to return to the RoL, and the first part of KH3 you play as Riku, or maybe even Ven(saved from sleep in KH3D) to save Sora. Would be pretty epic. I don't think Nomura will fail to surprise us.

Or perhaps, as the official page presents, one of the two characters that are currently blank next to Sora & Riku is Mickey, and the first part of the game you play as Riku/Sora. Riku manages to get out of the RoS but Sora does not. Then the next part Mickey enters and has to save Sora. This is getting exciting.

Kingdom Hearts 3 beginning like KH2, instead of Roxas we would play as Ventus being all "NOW IT'S MY TURN TO SAVE YOU SORA!"

I would love it :')

blueheart

Bronze Member
Pretty spoilerific. Or maybe not? Since I guess it's kind of obvious with the "Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness."

Still good though. Reminds me of the ReCom cover a lot, and a little of the Recoded cover. I'm loving the background.

*Just happy we have some more news now*

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Wait. It's not American enough. It needs a lot of CG Renders and Angry Eye for it to be the cover.

Trolling aside, I really like the cover and it will be definitely used in oversea releases.

blank points

Awards
This is an awesome box cover. Judging Mickey appearing to try and save Sora in the picture, the tagline "Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness" is beginning to make more sense.

Kitten

It's simple, but very beautiful. I think it's my favourite box art so far...
And now I'm really pumped for the game.

Lars

God, its So Epic, wonder if Mickey has a Real big part of the game,

Cryxok

Curious...Sora's pose is just like the one in Roxas' Dive to the Heart...could it mean something?

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Curious...Sora's pose is just like the one in Roxas' Dive to the Heart...could it mean something?

You know i thought it looked familiar. Maybe. As for mickey, it would be great to play a game where you actually get to play as him... besides multiplayer.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This makes me think Sora will have a very bad ending this time around.

The possibility of that was alluded to in Coded, so it may be not that farfetched. After all, Sora has to cope with the enormous suffering of at least six beings
(Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, Naminé and Roxas).

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
The possibility of that was alluded to in Coded, so it may be not that farfetched. After all, Sora has to cope with the enormous suffering of at least six beings
(Terra, Aqua, Ven, Xion, Naminé and Roxas).

Yeah true that, but not to mention, terranort is loose again, so we'll have to deal with even more chaos and mayhem, but then again, sometimes the brightest lights are born from the darkest darkness's. So maybe out of pain and suffering, sora will find new strength and the resolve to save everyone.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
God, its So Epic, wonder if Mickey has a Real big part of the game,

There's 3 of him running around in this game. I'd think that would be the general assumption.

KevVentus

Oh my. This cover art is beautiful. I can't wait to hold it in my hands. This is good. Developments are in progress...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah true that, but not to mention, terranort is loose again, so we'll have to deal with even more chaos and mayhem, but then again, sometimes the brightest lights are born from the darkest darkness's. So maybe out of pain and suffering, sora will find new strength and the resolve to save everyone.

OMG, Could this be...Character Development for Sora? *Gasp* It's about time that kid got some character development.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, never noticed the Mickey symbols on Mickey's shoes. Er, that's some beautiful artwork. Riku looks so good.

Radar

Bronze Member
What a beautiful thing to wake up to. Riku rises, Sora falls.

Its not like none of us saw that coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back