• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well you might be right, but I think by now they surely would have enough of the game done to put together a beta trailer. They began working on it early in the summer so I would think a beta trailer would be possible now.
They didn't even start serious development until October... and they're still waiting for the BBSFM team to move onto it. I don't think they have much at all done, really.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They didn't even start serious development until October... and they're still waiting for the BBSFM team to move onto it. I don't think they have much at all done, really.

Well I suppose we'll know January 18th, but I seriously doubt they will just show the E3 stuff since this will be the first time it is seen to the public like this.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well I suppose we'll know January 18th, but I seriously doubt they will just show the E3 stuff since this will be the first time it is seen to the public like this.
Except this isn't even the public... It's a press event, for the press. Only 300 people from the public get to actually go to it. TGS and JF were more for the public than this is.

tehmuffinmon

Sweet! And I had never seen that beta trailer for KH1 before, that's some interesting stuff. Anyway, we'll just have to wait and hear back on how the event was when the time comes around. If it was indeed a Beta trailer, don't get your hopes up, but at the same time, don't worry too much if you hear something negative. Apparently Versus XIII had a beta trailer of sorts that was a press event only, and people were confused by what they saw because it wasn't very far along.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, if there is a trailer, I hope it's just a bunch of mindfucky scenes put together that reveals absolutely nothing. I don't want to know what Disney worlds are in just yet =/

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As long as they show the game's real title I'll be happy, I'm kinda sick of calling it 'Kingdom Hearts 3D'
I'd be happy to know the name too. I've been anxiously waiting for it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, if there is a trailer, I hope it's just a bunch of mindfucky scenes put together that reveals absolutely nothing. I don't want to know what Disney worlds are in just yet =/

Yeah. I don't really want to know anything huge like that. It'd just cause to much hype for a game that's a least a year off.

I don't know about that too. I have miss out some interview D:

3D is the abbreviation for the game, it just doesn't mean Three Dimensional.
What 3D really stands for is a mystery. It's could be "3 Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" or "Dxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxx"
The title is something I'd like to be revealed.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Yeah. I don't really want to know anything huge like that. It'd just cause to much hype for a game that's a least a year off.

3D is the abbreviation for the game, it just doesn't mean Three Dimensional.
What 3D really stands for is a mystery. It's could be "3 Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" or "Dxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxx"
The title is something I'd like to be revealed.

the 3rd day, 3rd dream, 3rd destiny

also alot of people here seem to be unaware of the 3ds's power

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm with Memory Master on this. Throw us a bone over here! I don't care if its a tech demo, I just want to see Kingdom Hearts on the big screen again.

siegleeagle

Here is new info about the conference.

Tetsuya Nomura Details Fabula Press Conference (andriasang.com, 12.21.2010)

Video footage will be the main focus of the January event, said Nomura. He contrasted this to last week's Jump Festa event, where demos were the main focus.

Asked what games to expect at the event, Nomura said, "In addition to the Fabula Nova Crystallis related titles, there will be Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts 3D and Dissidia Duodicim Final Fantasy."

So I now believe we will get KH3D footage or a trailer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Video footage will be the main focus of the January event, said Nomura. He contrasted this to last week's Jump Festa event, where demos were the main focus.

Asked what games to expect at the event, Nomura said, "In addition to the Fabula Nova Crystallis related titles, there will be Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts 3D and Dissidia Duodicim Final Fantasy."

Ah ha!! I knew there would be a trailer, this should be interesting to watch.

Wellze

I think that they will release the name of the title and a quick teaser.

Being on the 3DS, this game is going to be mint :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yay visuals :D.

Wonder how long this'll take to get online. I'm thinking 5-6 months before its leaked or something xP

Last edited:
Awards

If there is a KH3D trailer, I can imagine it becoming one of those kinds of trailers years from now:

"WHY DID THEY ALTER/DELETE SCENE X?????"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If there is a KH3D trailer, I can imagine it becoming one of those kinds of trailers years from now:

"WHY DID THEY ALTER/DELETE SCENE X?????"

All I have to say is one word about this: "EXACTLY"

Blaze217

Banned
I'm excited for the KH3DS but I'll wait for the 3DS system to go down in price I just got a DSi XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back