• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't play 358/2days but only watch the cutscene, so i don't know the gameplay's graphic. >.>
It wasn't bad considering it was on the DS... it just wasn't on par with the PSP or the PS2's gameplay graphics.

Crystal

Silver Member
it's what I've heard but take it with a grain of salt cause I'm not sure if this was confirmed or not.
It has graphics better than a PSP thats for sure

If it better than PsP, does the console contain some CGI stuff?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i guessing were gonna get beta trailers and game play footage, it will be the main kh show becuase bbs fm will have already come out
it says 10,000 fan can come in ARE ANY khinsider memebr in japan goin who can report for us??

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i guessing were gonna get beta trailers and game play footage, it will be the main kh show becuase bbs fm will have already come out
it says 10,000 fan can come in ARE ANY khinsider memebr in japan goin who can report for us??

Maybe not on KHI but Olivia from Heartstation could possibly attend the show

Dross263

As long as they show the game's real title I'll be happy, I'm kinda sick of calling it 'Kingdom Hearts 3D'

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I expect a beta trailer that will include some of the worlds that will be in the game, since Nomura said he wanted to add worlds in KH3D that he has wanted in the series for a long time, and since they said they are currently picking worlds I expect we may see a few of the following worlds:

sword in the stone
Jungle Book
Pinocchio
101 Dalmations
Olympus Coliseum

I expect to see atleast 1 maybe 2 of these worlds, Olympus Coliseum for sure.

Besides that I think we may get some battle footage, and if possible some voiced scenes though I doubt it, unless they have already started voice recording.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Maybe not on KHI but Olivia from Heartstation could possibly attend the show
She doesn't live in Japan anymore, plus, the conference is only available to press and 300 lucky S-E Members.

As long as they show the game's real title I'll be happy, I'm kinda sick of calling it 'Kingdom Hearts 3D'
You'll probably still be calling it KH3D as its just an abbreviation of the real title.

I expect a beta trailer that will include some of the worlds that will be in the game, since Nomura said he wanted to add worlds in KH3D that he has wanted in the series for a long time, and since they said they are currently picking worlds I expect we may see a few of the following worlds:

sword in the stone
Jungle Book
Pinocchio
101 Dalmations
Olympus Coliseum

I expect to see atleast 1 maybe 2 of these worlds, Olympus Coliseum for sure.

Besides that I think we may get some battle footage, and if possible some voiced scenes though I doubt it, unless they have already started voice recording.
lol, you're expecting waaaay too much kid.

Honestly, it's doubtful they will give that much information away. Maybe the title. Maybe a trailer that reveals very little, but they're definitely not going to reveal all of that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
lol, you're expecting waaaay too much kid.

Honestly, it's doubtful they will give that much information away. Maybe the title. Maybe a trailer that reveals very little, but they're definitely not going to reveal all of that.

You really don't think they will give us a beta trailer like this?:
[video=youtube;ori-1zhIgcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ori-1zhIgcY[/video]

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
You really don't think they will give us a beta trailer like this?:
[video=youtube;ori-1zhIgcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ori-1zhIgcY[/video]
No. I don't really. I don't even expect a new trailer at all, actually.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
No. I don't really. I don't even expect a new trailer at all, actually.

Well you might be right, but I think by now they surely would have enough of the game done to put together a beta trailer. They began working on it early in the summer so I would think a beta trailer would be possible now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back