• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Back-of-the-Box Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh no! Not another contest!

Don't know how to draw a femur? So what! Can't write a brilliant piece of prose that uses stream of consciousness to show off one's beliefs on metaphysics and love? Haha, neither can I! All you need for this contest is your wits and a computer with some kind of image editing program on it!

Don't have an image editing program? This free site will do everything an image editing program can!

All you have to do is design the back of the Kingdom Hearts 3D box how you think it should look and what things it might say. It's that simple! You can make it as silly as you want to, or as legitimate as you can imagine! We prefer if you use screenshots and character renders (accessible from our gallery) but you may also draw if you wish!

All forum rules apply to this contest!

• No vulgarity or extremely lewdness
  • No inappropriate behavior
  • Be courteous to others that send in entries

Size of the entry cannot be over 700x700 and one entry per person!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

All entries are due Friday, March 23rd 2012 at 11:59pm PST to me, Master Spockanort via Private Message.

Voting will occur via poll from Saturday, March 24th to Tuesday, March 27th!

The winner will be announced Wednesday, March 28th, the anniversary date of the Kingdom Hearts series! The winner will get a really awesome prize (it's a surprise!) and their back-of-the-box featured on our site and social networks, so send in all of your entries!

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Do you have a size preference for the back cover to be?

This is a pretty nifty idea btw. :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you have a size preference for the back cover to be?

This is a pretty nifty idea btw. :3

Nothing bigger than 700x700.

The recommended size is like 590 x 580 or you can use the template provided which is 592 x 582. :3

Why can't KH3D be about Rinzler? ;A;

;A; Right? Rinzler <3 ;A;

sub6snoopy

I've never sent an image through a private message before. How exactly do I do it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In the screenshots? Or our examples?

If I'm not mistaken the screenshots use a special font made by SE, but I'm probably wrong.

My example used Trojan. I also tend to use Baskerville. You can use whatever font you want, though.

I'm not sure what font Apple Jaxx used :c

Anemoi

Can I participate in this event? I'm new, but I would like to jump right into the action, if I can.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly right! This contest it open to everyone, so feel free to just jump on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back