• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Back-of-the-Box Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hai gaiz~ Just saying I'm loving all of the entires so far, but can somebody send me something hilarious please? <3 Humor is definitely allowed <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shhh, I'm trying to be all fancy with Photoshop on this thing D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How picky will you be with the portions of the white parts surrounding certain images?

I'm curious about this as well. Does it matter a lot?

White parts? Like if images are unrendered or the PNG creates a white background so its in the image? I mean, if you must have them just work around it, but it's up to those who are voting on your images that will deem if they are okay or not okay with it.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
White parts? Like if images are unrendered or the PNG creates a white background so its in the image? I mean, if you must have them just work around it, but it's up to those who are voting on your images that will deem if they are okay or not okay with it.

Oh :/ ... Well, I want to do this for the sake of fun so, yeah. Anyways, thanks for the answer :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Come on ya'll! Send me more entries~

True, but there are those who get competetive over these things, though I'll never understand it V_V'

Yeah, there are xD I don't get why they do. Kinda why I haven't said what the prize is. Some people will get extremely excited and want to win. Others won't want to participate xD

kiei

so... quick question ........... is this a use only cg prerendered or edited images, or can we do a hand drawn type backround. just curious... ^ ^

Roro

Awards
Apple Jaxx wins. It's done. Go home everybody!

lPIPQ.png

isn't that example awesome?

Lol so many Lightnings @_@ I love this one it's hilarious haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back