• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Back-of-the-Box Contest: Final Voting Round!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose wisely!

• Showdown

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • Souji Seta

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Katsagu

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to the Final Round of Voting for the Kingdom Hearts 3D Back-of-the-Box Contest! Here are your three contestants! Winner will be announced March 28th, 2012 at 8pm PST!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

1st Place Winner will receive Kingdom Hearts Play Arts Vol. 2 Action Figure - Cloud Strife Coliseum Ver.!

&

2nd Place Winner will have their pick between three DVDs: TRON: Legacy, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: The Three Musketeers, or The Hunchback of Notre Dame!

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Although I didn't choose any of these guys, (only because I found others to be better) these guys did a great job and my vote goes to Katsagu. Sry but they are the only one to include an image from Le Cite des Cloches. Lol

Showdown did too actually xD
/2 pennies

I'm not telling anyone who I voted for obviously :|

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think Souji Seta has the best back cover; his screen shots were organized in a style reminiscent of past KH titles and he executed everything well.

I liked the other entries as well but I'm not a fan of the screen shot placement on one and a word is misspelled on the other.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I made my vote. I think they all did a great job :)

Riku/Sora-Rule

Showdown did too actually xD
/2 pennies

I'm not telling anyone who I voted for obviously :|

Lol what I meant was, an easily identifiable one I.e. Quasimodo, (tho I did like how other entrants used the image of him hold Esmeralda in his arms just sayin lmao) great job to everyone who submitted, I wish I knew how to do these kinds of graphics and such lol

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Seta.

I'm sorry, but I love that back style (it's on the back of KH1 and 2, plus FFX and stuff), so yeah. The others were great too though.

iC3

Soulji's Artwork is very original to the KH series and thats why I voted for theirs. Even though "Showdowns" was also very impressive and newly creative, I just felt loyal to the originality of what "Soulji's" demonstrated. Wish I could vote for them both. Great job and effort from everyone in the polls.

bigbadcloud

I think Souji Seta , should win this his back art is so basic and clear and feels so right i like the others but there is a lot of errors and its hard to make out the words becuse they did not use the right font.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I voted. I don't want to say who I voted for however.

EDIT: Sorry, I mean, I congratulate the finalists and I should pay more attention.

Last edited:

Loupest

Grats to these finalists, they're well deserving to be here.
Although I don't think Showdown's is best suited for a KH box, it's by far the most impressive in my opinion, +1 vote :D.
I hope you guys hold more art competitions, this one was a lot of fun!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Grats to these finalists, they're well deserving to be here.
Although I don't think Showdown's is best suited for a KH box, it's by far the most impressive in my opinion, +1 vote :D.
I hope you guys hold more art competitions, this one was a lot of fun!

;D look out for more in the coming months~ We have some really great contests planned for you guys!

Back