• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Back-of-the-Box Contest: Final Voting Round!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Choose wisely!

• Showdown

Votes: 34 32.4%
  • Souji Seta

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Katsagu

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Can I say thanks for all the votes, everyone? It's very stressful, but awesome at the same time. xD Thanks guys.

Also, I can't wait for the next competition. ♥~♥

Ahhh I really want to vote for Seta, but that film reel and typo is top tier. Good job, Showdown.

I made a typo? AHH! ;n;

Awards
While I like the aesthetic of Souji Seta's, Showdown's seems to have the most effort in editing, followed by Katsagu's. So, even though I like the look of Souja Seta's the most, I gotta vote for Showdown's as it seems to have the most original content and effort put in.

Update: I was bored so I made my own, should have done this earlier, it was quite fun! Next time!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fulfill. xD

The other guy who isn't seta also made a spelling error.
I'm really picky. For one I didn't like the font. For the other there was a spelling error.
Congrats to the finalists!!!

Oracle

My thoughts on the finalists:

Showdown:
I do like this one. I love the film strip effect for the screenshots and using the character renders for Riku and Sora makes for a nice simple touch. The text is pretty bland, though I'd say that for all three entries to one degree or another, it's certainly not the worst. Background is a little busy too, but none the less, it is good and between this one and Katsagu I had a hard time choosing which one to vote for.

Souji Seta:
I'm just going to say I don't like it, and leave it at that, because I have nothing positive to say here.

Katsagu:
This and Showdown's made it hard for me to choose. I like this one, the arrangement of the screenshots is nice. The text I think is the best of the three, though again, none are really that spectacular in that area. Background is nice and simple, though I think an overall color scheme to match the front would have been better. The violet-pink and black seems pretty out of place next to the front cover's cloudy whites and blues.

I ultimately just ended up picking randomly between Showdown and Katsagu, and ended up voting for Katsagu.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's a tie! The suspense is killing me! What happens if everybody ties by the contest's end?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I vote for Katsagu.
I think it's the most..."realistic" one.

You must not look at the back of your KH boxes often...I MEAN. *neutral*

Well I might as well say who I voted for. I voted for Showdown, but the typo bothers me haha

Second for me is Souji Seta's because his is the most like what the back of a KH game would look like

Katsagu's was nice, but something about the borders on the images bothered me.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Holy shoot, I didn't think this would happen. I'm scared! AHHHHHH!!!
I bet someone did this on purpose. >_> Just for fun. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
While I like the aesthetic of Souji Seta's, Showdown's seems to have the most effort in editing, followed by Katsagu's. So, even though I like the look of Souja Seta's the most, I gotta vote for Showdown's as it seems to have the most original content and effort put in.

Update: I was bored so I made my own, should have done this earlier, it was quite fun! Next time!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You could have won! xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll send you a PM to all of you soon about sending your prizes and do an official update tomorrow~

I also stook a screenshot for proof of the winner if anybody decides to disagree! xD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Congrats, Showdown! Glad I could throw one of those last couple votes your way, you did an amazing job!

Great job to all the finalists of course, your art got this far for a reason!

Katsagu

Awards
Wow i got tied with souji seta :eek:
Congratulations Showdown :D
This was a really funny contest.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
2bqma0.png

nz2afm.png

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congratulations to Showdown and Katsagu as well for creating two simply awesome boxarts. :D

Back