• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix777

I don't care because I'm getting a DS soon so i will save up money and buy it the second it comes out. I hope it still has the relitivly same battle system

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
My friends and I were talking about it, and we can't guess what the title could be about. We thought that it's a possibility that their will be a time limit in this game since roxas said in the trailer that he would dissappear in 151 days.

Hmm... a game like The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask would be interesting. :O

Terra_3

like i said in another topic: the 14th member is most likly Namine. It all makes sense shes a girl and she worked for the orginization (wether she joined willigly or not)

Seikay

I dont really care what its like its KH im getting it. Hopefully soon enough they will release some kind of release date for Japan so that we can come up with some sort of date to when we will get it. I just thought of another possibilty for the 14th member most likely it will be Namine, Aqua, or a completely new character, but I just thought what if it is ollet(forgot how to spell it) from Twilight Town in KH2 what if that is why she does not have a gravestone cause they wanted to keep it a secret.

Seikay

I think that how long Roxas stayed with the organization. I hope the new 14 member is someone new.

Hopefully before it is released they will release a seperate trailer besides the one they showed at TGS and it will hint off who the 14th member is just like they did with the secret ending to KH1 where they had Riku blinfolded but noone was positive if it was Riku or not.

Athel

Machinist
358 days is exactly 51 weeks. there are 52 weeks in a year. the roxas prologue in Kh2 is one week. sora was asleep for 1 year. coincedince? i think not.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Hopefully before it is released they will release a seperate trailer besides the one they showed at TGS and it will hint off who the 14th member is just like they did with the secret ending to KH1 where they had Riku blinfolded but noone was positive if it was Riku or not.

Im sure their be alot of trailers before its release and I would like to know who that 14th member as well.

Seikay

Im sure their be alot of trailers before its release and I would like to know who that 14th member as well.

Yeah me to Im sure they will hint off somehow cause most of us know how SE like to start all kinds of thinking and ideas of who it will be. We just need to be patient.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
358 days is exactly 51 weeks. there are 52 weeks in a year. the roxas prologue in Kh2 is one week. sora was asleep for 1 year. coincedince? i think not.

Sweet, one mystery solved(maybe)!

That still leaves the number 2. Maybe it refers to the fact that there are two beings that make a comlete being.

Nobody+Heartless/heart= Complete being

Roxas+Sora=Complete being

It migh center aroung Roxas, and how they were connected. Of course, other than the obvious connection that Roxas is Sora' Body and Soul.

Seikay

Sweet, one mystery solved(maybe)!

That still leaves the number 2. Maybe it refers to the fact that there are two beings that make a comlete being.

Nobody+Heartless/heart= Complete being

Roxas+Sora=Complete being

It migh center aroung Roxas, and how they were connected. Of course, other than the obvious connection that Roxas is Sora' Body and Soul.

I dont know if it was in this thread or not but someone posted that the 358 days is how long Roxas was in the org. the 2 days was how long Sora felt like they were asleep or something and the 7 days in KH2 add the 7 and the 358 and it equals a year but the two could be how long Sora and com. felt that they were sleeping.

Aqua

I also think that sounds like a possibility. I said a similar thing in another one of the myriad threads about these new games. It's nice to know others thought of this as well, it makes an interesting guess (yet, they could always surprise us with the meaning, you never know).

Last edited:

urutapu

In case it adds anything to the discussion, the title is correctly pronounced as "three-five-eight days over two."

urutapu

The game's official katakana rendering is キングダム ハーツ スリー ファイブ エイト デイズ オーバー ツー. It's what's called a "transliteration"; these characters are used to imitate the sounds of other languages in the best way Japanese phonetics can (it's why Roxas is "Rokusasu" in Japan, etc.; a good non-Japanese example is how "John" becomes "Juan" in Spanish). It makes "three five eight days over two."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back