• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Out of all the new games, Roxas's game is one of the strangest. It's not exactly what I expected. I was hoping one of these new KH games would make it on to one of the next gen systems. Oh well.

Seikay

Im lucky because I can get both but Im probably going to get them both at the same time if they come out at the same time then play them in order BBS-KH1-CoM-358/2-KH2, and yeah cant wait for these games.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
well the titled is pronounced three-five-eight over two". not "three hundred and fifty eight (divided/over) two". maybe because its pronounced this way it means something

Seikay

I us thought when you say it like that what if it is supposed to mean members of the org. like number 3 number 5 number 8 and something secret about number 2 or something like that.

khloser4life

I us thought when you say it like that what if it is supposed to mean members of the org. like number 3 number 5 number 8 and something secret about number 2 or something like that.

that doesnt make ense because org member 3 is xaldin, org member 5 is lexaeus, and org member 8 is axel. although i can understand axel being one of them but xaldin and lexaeus arent that important to roxas.

Athel

Machinist
khloser is right. axel (8) is the only playable of those three characters. xaldin was in the art at the TGS 2007, but lexaeus wasnt

Seikay

its just a thought I had because who knows that could be it, ive said it before and I will say ti again, when it comes to s-enix EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!

khloser4life

its just a thought I had because who knows that could be it, ive said it before and I will say ti again, when it comes to s-enix EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!

okay. im just saying that he chances of tht being it are astronomical. but if it is you can rub it in my face later.

Seikay

I wont rub your face in it just a little gloating. I wonder if my theory will be right that ollette will be the
14th member? I believe that one less likely then this one.

Seikay

Because its completely unexpected. everyone is saying they dont have a gravestone, i think she doesnt have because I beleive they erased her memories and placed her in twilight town with Roxas and let them be friends, which is why I have a very small theory that iot is ollette.

khloser4life

i think the reason why the 14th didnt have a gravestone was because she was a spy and the organization didnt want to have that stain their rerputation

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Sweet, one mystery solved(maybe)!

That still leaves the number 2. Maybe it refers to the fact that there are two beings that make a comlete being.

Nobody+Heartless/heart= Complete being

Roxas+Sora=Complete being

It migh center aroung Roxas, and how they were connected. Of course, other than the obvious connection that Roxas is Sora' Body and Soul.

there are two ways to write fractions like this 358/2 or 358 over a line and 2 under a line. witch means the two is half so somethin big happens to Roxas in 358 and a half days

sillypieman

One source (I forget which one) said that it is pronounced "three five eight days over two"...whatever the heck that means.

Edit: Oh, and what was that Roxas quote? The one where he said he would disappear in a certain amount of days? I forget how many days he said...but that's obviously important in the title.

Last edited:

Xehanort: 17

The Games Name means 360 days. basically what happened to Roxas when Sora was asLeep for a year.

Seikay

No its not they are seperat it doenst mean 360 days or else they would call it 360 days, its supposed to mean 358 over 2 days

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
IMO I think that 358/2 days means- 385 and one half days. Which is probobly the amount of time Sora spent sleeping to get back his memory.

In other words, I believe 358/2 days is the bridge between CoM and KH2. Ansem the Wise said, "He'll be like a friend that's gone away for the year.", meaning Sora was asleep for about a year. It's 358 and one half days because Roxas fused with Sora making him complete and awaken when it was still mid-day. The day wasn't complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back