• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kooaqua

I thought of this in November but never got to post it on any forum.

You know how it says 358/2

What if it means the days Roxas spent in the Organization?

Here are my points

-There were 6 Days you play as Roxas in KH2, what if that was the remainder of the year he was actually someone
-/2 part must be 358 Days out of 2 people or the Half
-Roxas was there alive when Sora sleeps for the year
-The last day 365 must be when Sora wakes up to the new year
-364 is when Roxas was around while sora sleeps
-358 is when Roxas is part of the Organization
-The last six days must be when he is the DIZ Twilight Town

That is my theory

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nomura said that the meaning would become clear after you beat the game, and this is pretty obvious, so this probably isn't correct.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Your theory has been said a lot before, but I think we'll have to wait for the game to figure out what it means. But just for kicks, I think that it has something to do with the missions you have to complete in the games.:]

big don mega

o sry lol
thats y im not goin 2 college lol

it's nothing to apoligize for, people make mistakes

marvx12 said:
Your theory has been said a lot before, but I think we'll have to wait for the game to figure out what it means. But just for kicks, I think that it has something to do with the missions you have to complete in the games.:]

that makes sence

osmshowkh

Website
www.freewebs.com

Here are my points

-There were 6 Days you play as Roxas in KH2, what if that was the remainder of the year he was actually someone

That is my theory

It made some since until you said "-358 is when Roxas is part of the Organization" according to your theory roxas wouldn't be around on the 358th day. I could be misunderstanding you but that is what I interpretted.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

how about this day 1, Roxas is born then found by Xemnas, 358 days in the Organization, then 6 days in ATW's virtual Twilight Town. That's a total of one year by Soras other Half

358/2

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

no sorry it was nice ideas like this and more have been tackeled b4 Normura says the game will b clear once we get game and win he never said thhat bout bbs so use ur very little brain cells on bbs theories ok thats like the top game talk right now

woah........your making fun of the thread starter. Hold on to your flaws because ppl will get u for that.

for instance: try using your very little brain cells in learning how to type better

Y

Yannis

Here are my points

That is my theory

I think that the title has way more complex meaning. It must relate somehow to Ven&Roxas and the 14th.

Macabre

Gold Member
We can speculate and make as many theories about the title,but Tetsuya Nomura said that players will be able to understand fully after playing the game and learning about the plot.

~Oblivion Keys~

if I remember, there's a scene that DiZ or Namine tell to Roxas that he is half of Sora. You know It just pop up in my mind. the /2 can mean that it can be 1/2. (Please don't blame me..)

UrbanQuattrus

Didn't Nomura say it's correctly pronounced "Three Five Eight Over Two?" I think he did, someone back me up if I'm right.

My point is, the number 358 isn't pronounced as "three five eight". So that makes me think it's not related to the number of days Roxas spends in the Organization; the proximity to the year he's there is just coincidence.

DO XIII

"Players will be able to understand the title after playing the game" means "The title is a clue to the plot - go speculate!"

Since the game is in fact about Roxas' time in Organization XIII, I'd say the OP is on the right track at least. But remember, after Roxas was created, Sora beat up Xehanort's Heartless, went through Castle Oblivion, and then slept for about a year, so 179 days seems too short. My guess is, Roxas spends 358 days in the Organization, but he's a Nobody. He only has a partial existence, so they only count as half days.

A direct translation of a Japanese pronunciation of a title seems like very shaky ground to reason from. Maybe Nomura just says it that way because it's shorter. Maybe it's a Japanese pun. Besides, numbers just don't work like that - "358" means one hundred and seventy-nine times two, no matter how you pronounce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back