• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I swear to gosh if anyone comes in and says that 358 is the # of days Roxas was in the Org. Im gonna explode. The 2 could mean "split" of 1/2 as in Roxas = 1/2 of Sora.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Nomura-san specifically mentioned that we'll have to beat 358/2 days to know the meaning; since the game isn't out yet, we couldn't possibly know what it means.

And use the search function next time. I'm sure I saw a thread like this before.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think it means roxas days in the org.13, and the when he will leave I guess.

nuclear-explosion.jpg

:laugh:

Keybearer_13

Well, here's a theory I heard from someone else. Sora was asleep for a year, or 365 days. And in KH2 you got to play as Roxas for about a week, or 7 days. 365-7=358. And as for the 2, I agree that it could mean a half, such as Roxas being the half or Sora. And I've heard tons of things with 358 divided by 2 equaling 179, but I don't think that really could mean anything. So hmm I'm not sure of what it could mean.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i'm assuming that was to make him mad....

we have no idea what it means yet. it is going to be explained when the game is released. which means, about a week after the game comes out in japan, we will know every little secret, spoiler, etc etc...

edit: and roxas was only playable for 6 days!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The numbers in 358/2 days mean nothing. It tells how long roxas was in the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back