• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.3 Manga Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Next up in Yen Press's release of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga is the third in the five volume series, releasing in March 2014. The cover art sports a certain Flurry of Dancing Flames with a deliciously salty and sweet dessert in hand and an all too familiar canine, which you can view below.

Roxas's days as a member of the infamous Organization XIII continue steadily onward as friendships rise and fall and mysteries begin to unravel. It won't be much longer until those 358 days come to a close, so be sure to pick up the rest of the KINGDOM HEARTS manga series from your local bookstore or online.

And to make sure the full story is revealed, don't forget to let Yen Press know you want to see the novels translated!

Thanks to forum member Antiquity for the heads up!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 3
Page Count: 192
Price: $12 USD
Release Date: March 2014

Xion, having failed her last mission, is left unconscious and out of commission. Unfortunately, Roxas doesn’t have time to worry about his friend because he’s been ordered to go to Wonderland with Organization XIII’s No. 10-the Gambler of Fate, Luxord. Can Roxas keep up with the old man’s games?! Meanwhile, a confrontation with Saix motivates Axel to find out who Xion really is…

Barnes & Noble | Amazon | RightStuf

Source: Yen Press

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That is not so long a gap since volune 2's reveal! Amazing as always, what with it featuring Pluto. <3

Thanks for the news. :D

x37rnu4

Awards
Yes! I am so excited! Goodness, this reminds me I should really update my Kingdom Hearts manga library. I had all the recent volumes until it was dropped and I had to scavenge for translations online. So this makes be thrilled to bits!

WanPisu

Awards
Nice! Just started collecting the volumes, I'll be after this one too soon enough :)

I wonder when they'll announce the next KH manga release, which is most likely another Days-volume.
Possibly once Vol. 2 is out?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
YAY! I'll be picking this one up too ^_^ I'll just read them all through in one big reading session this upcoming summer so I have to at least have the books :p

Princess Marina

Have any of you on KH Insider heard any news about the KH 2 Manga Vol 3 as it says at the end to be continued in Vol 3, yet they haven't made much announcement. Is it cause maybe the KH2 manga is still being worked on and they need to wait for more?

Plus does anyone have any idea how many volumes have been printed from the original ones into the 2 new big ones?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Have any of you on KH Insider heard any news about the KH 2 Manga Vol 3 as it says at the end to be continued in Vol 3, yet they haven't made much announcement. Is it cause maybe the KH2 manga is still being worked on and they need to wait for more?

Plus does anyone have any idea how many volumes have been printed from the original ones into the 2 new big ones?

Hasn't KH2 manga reached its seventh volume, though? It was released last month, on the 22nd of November to be more precise.

Last edited:

Princess Marina

Yeah I did see that but I just wanted to know if anyone has heard about the Yen Press translation version Vol 3 they mentioned at the end of the second Volume since I haven't heard any news from them about it and also wanted to know how many of the volumes have now been translated since Vol 7 is the last one since it seems like it o.o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is no news on YP KH2 vol.3 as of yet. They have been concentrating on getting Days out and done, then I'd assume we'll hear some KH2 vol.3 news sooner than later. (perhaps at an upcoming convention?)

The 2 big volumes have 5 original ones in them, divided like this: 1-half of 3, second half of 3-5

Vol 7 is the last one since it seems like it o.o

Volume 7 isn't the last one. We'll probably get one or two more depending on how Amano handles the end of the game. Most are assuming volume 8 will probably be it, but a lot of stuff happens in the latter half of TWTNW so we'll see~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I love this cover. What's not to like!? Just kidding, Gram. ;P

Seriously though, Pluto, with a hankering for ice cream, and Axel keeping a suspicious eye on him. Adorable. Gj, Amano. Gj.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like Axel's pose. It's really casual and it makes him look a bit like a ruffian who is about to tag a wall, keeping it cool with some ice cream while keeping an eye out for somebody who will rat him out or something. It reminds me of his teenage self in BBS, and with Pluto there it just makes the whole thing adorable.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I think Axel is just being nonchalant here, which kind of appeals to me. It makes him appear more human and relatable; you know, as in, he's just a guy chilling out with a dog while eating ice cream, not unlike some of us would sometimes do during days of a blazing sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back