• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Necessary? Or not?

• Yes! It's not going to be as easy as it looks, and I want to get EVERYTHING.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, it can't be THAT hard. I prefer doing it my own way anyway.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Depends. I'll play it a little first and see how it goes, then I'll make my decision.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnstoppableSound

Are you going to get it as well? Or not?
Also, what are your thoughts about it? Do you usually get strategy guides (specifically for the Kingdom Hearts series)?

I personally always get the guides along side with the game, just because I want to master it 100% completely, especially when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. I'm not a fan of the using GameFaqs lol. I have a feeling this game is going to be pretty intricate with the panel system, and all those optional missions. MAN, just thinking about gets me pumped!!! It's so soon!

P.S
Here's a link an online order of it from EB Games:
EBGames.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Official Stategy Guide - Nintendo DS

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Having already played the Japanese version, I don't think I'll need it for the US version, but it does look cool!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm getting the strategy guide... just because I'm an absolute KH geek. .-. I've gotten every single guide and it's kinda like a tradition to me? xD; But definitely not using it at first, though I will use it to complete the game. :D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Some things GameFaqs simply can't help on, I need visual aid.

DaystoDawn

Yes.

I need it.

For some ungodly reason, though my thumbs are cursed with sucky-ness, I am obsessed with video games.

I'm so friggen terrible at them...

Unfortunatly, I can't afford one right now >:U

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'll likely see into getting one when I go to pick up the game. Just to look at and just in case =P
Then there's that fold out thing with it too.

I don't usually get strategy guides for the KH games. KH1 yeah, but KH2 practically had the guide built into the game though I did want to get the limited edition one.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
You should add on an option for people who get guidebooks just for the purpose of getting to look at the pictures :3 There are more of us than you think xD Also, I like how on that link someone posted about the guidebook and they belive that we are getting Pinnochio's world and is like gloating because Japan doesn't get it xD Wow, he will be pissed in like a week and a half xD

Larcaxia

Especially because it shows you how to get all the keyblades and the new panel system makes it cool!

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I'm getting the guide because on the first time through i want to get EVERYTHING! and also the guide will look pretty kick ass and i will be reading it in front of my friends at school ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back