• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Story help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight blade13

Hi guys I just want to ask if someone could help explain the cutscene "snarl of memories" to me
(I Know this has been posted before but I feel that those discussions dont help that much and finish too soon)

So can someone just tell me what happens in the scene but then i will most likley challenge the answer.

The way I view it is that I think Roxas is there as part of a mission and brings his seashell cause Destiny Islands is where the seashell came from. Then he sees what he thinks is xion. He runs there and then rikus memory from COM starts. I think that xion is there as well as shares the memory with roxas because there connected. I think its just how the scene is shown that it looks like roxas turns into xion and I think there close but separated to each other and at the end of the memory xion collapes and roxas runs off home from the pain in his head. And Xion turns into riku and sora as there memories are making her turn into them and of course more sora but its riku because of the memory)

- Is this a dream for them. (like are they suffering during a dream or do they see it like a hologram)

- How did xion get a hold of riku's memory (I've heard people say she can absorb memories of nearby people but thats not true because this doesnt happen with the organisation. Also i've heard people say she can absorb memories of nearby people who are connected to sora but this never happens with roxas and this doesnt happen any other time with riku)

- Some people say its only one or the other but that cant be true because you see riku take care of her in the next scene and you also see roxas passing by so they are both there. I just think that the way the cutscene is shown makes it looks like one person is suffering.

- If I said something confusing please just ask + I REALLY appreciate the help.

Last edited:

twilight blade13

It's basically just Xion having a nightmare.

No offense, but your comment does not help too much (details please).

I already gathered that but roxas is there as well as proven if my above comment.
So are you saying that both roxas and xion were having a nightmare. but why and where did she get the memory?

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No offense, but your comment does not help at all (details please).

I already gathered that but roxas is there as well as proven if my above comment
Roxas was at the beach, but in the cutscene with Riku, we see that he just runs into a CoD instead of actually partaking in the Snarl of Memories. So, really, it was all just in Xion's head and it was a nightmare brought on by all of the memories that were stuffed inside her like some deformed build-a-bear plushie.

twilight blade13

-but why would he be at the beach and then randomly run into a CoD
-And what do you mean all the memories inside her as sora didnt ever have the memory of riku in CO when he was with zexion.
- I like your ending and thanks for extending your details

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
-but why would he be at the beach and then randomly run into a CoD
He tells Axel later that he had a mission there.

-And what do you mean all the memories inside her as sora didnt ever have the memory of riku in CO when he was with zexion.
I didn't say anything about Sora or Riku, just that she had memories stuffed in her.

twilight blade13

He tells Axel later that he had a mission there.

I know we don't find out what his mission was but are you saying that he was at the beach then he finished the mission and went home because he says that he can't remember the mission which I would think is because he suffered through the nightmare too as roxas normally forgets what happens when he collapes. He did look like he was running to the CoD as if he was trying to get away from the nightmare and images in his head.

I didn't say anything about Sora or Riku, just that she had memories stuffed in her.

But where would she get the memories stuffed inside of her from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back