• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358 2 days Roxas, Riku and Zexion on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkButLight

Website
kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org
Um hi. There is this part I do not understand. It is the part where Roxas is at Destiny Islands and then sees Zexion and Riku talking. Then his head hurts and falls on the ground, turns into Xion, then Riku, then Sora. I do not understand it. The only part I understand is that what Zexion and Riku were talking about was the same exact thing they were talking about in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. But can someone explain the rest to me?

Here is the part I am talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHOUX1mFDM&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHOUX1mFDM&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

If you do not see it, please click here.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was obvious but apparently I never thought about it cause now I see this is after Zexions death. damm, now I must have an answer! I can't accept that big errors in my dear KH story!

by the way, is Xion only Soras memories because if I read the manga right she was created a couple of days before Sora was put to sleep. was Namine just sending them away instead of locking them inside Sora like she said she did (I think, I've only redd (spelling?) the manga on those 2 titles beacause I never had advance, DS or an US/chipped PS2

DarkButLight

Website
kingdomheartsfansite.freeforums.org
I thought it was obvious but apparently I never thought about it cause now I see this is after Zexions death. damm, now I must have an answer! I can't accept that big errors in my dear KH story!

by the way, is Xion only Soras memories because if I read the manga right she was created a couple of days before Sora was put to sleep. was Namine just sending them away instead of locking them inside Sora like she said she did (I think, I've only redd (spelling?) the manga on those 2 titles beacause I never had advance, DS or an US/chipped PS2
Xion is actually only a puppet of Roxas and Sora, but somehow, she got a hold of Sora's memories.
No, Namine sealed Sora to fix his memories.
I'm not sure if Xion was created before Sora was put to sleep because I never read the manga. You are going to have to ask someone else.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
@w@ what a mess.

Xion is a Replica crafted from Memories. During his KH1 Final-Mix battle with Sora, Xemnas snatched some Memories and thus established a link between Sora and Xion.
This happened a week after Roxas joined the Org, making Xion his "underclassman".

Namine delinked all of Sora's Memories when he went to sleep in the pod, and then they began leaking out to Roxas, and from him into Xion. No abundant copy of Memories occured, simply transfer.

What happened in Snarl of Memories (being the Riku-Zexion flashback scene) is that Xion and Roxas, while being on DI and in close proximity to Riku, managed, for some unexplained reason, to see Riku's Memories. Makes sense then that they'd have a mind-trip as Roxas in particular and Xion for the most part are Sora-oriented, but suddenly they have someone else's Memories bouncing around in them.
That was why they transformed into each other, into Riku, and then into Sora - all people Memories of whom they'd have access to.

Theories are abound, and my personal pet is that Xion is also at least a partial Replica of Riku (would certainly explain why Repliku was an incomplete Replica despite being made at the same time as Xion, it seems) that just got more Sora connections due to circumstances.

Hope I helped clear things up a bit.

robertexe

@w@ what a mess.

Xion is a Replica crafted from Memories. During his KH1 Final-Mix battle with Sora, Xemnas snatched some Memories and thus established a link between Sora and Xion.
This happened a week after Roxas joined the Org, making Xion his "underclassman".

Namine delinked all of Sora's Memories when he went to sleep in the pod, and then they began leaking out to Roxas, and from him into Xion. No abundant copy of Memories occured, simply transfer.

What happened in Snarl of Memories (being the Riku-Zexion flashback scene) is that Xion and Roxas, while being on DI and in close proximity to Riku, managed, for some unexplained reason, to see Riku's Memories. Makes sense then that they'd have a mind-trip as Roxas in particular and Xion for the most part are Sora-oriented, but suddenly they have someone else's Memories bouncing around in them.
That was why they transformed into each other, into Riku, and then into Sora - all people Memories of whom they'd have access to.

Theories are abound, and my personal pet is that Xion is also at least a partial Replica of Riku (would certainly explain why Repliku was an incomplete Replica despite being made at the same time as Xion, it seems) that just got more Sora connections due to circumstances.

Hope I helped clear things up a bit.

You got it right except that they didn't transform into each other, its Xion the whole time.
You see. Xion was on the island at the same time as Roxas had a mission there so she borrowed
from his memories and took on his appearance(as can be seen in "Roxas passes by" in theater mode).
She did,as you said,borrow Riku's memories because she's the kind of puppet who borrows memories
from those around her.Riku is then looking after her because she faints after "Snarl of Memories"

EDIT:I do like your idea of Xion being a partial Riku replica though

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You got it right except that they didn't transform into each other, its Xion the whole time.
You see. Xion was on the island at the same time as Roxas had a mission there so she borrowed
from his memories and took on his appearance(as can be seen in "Roxas passes by" in theater mode).
She did,as you said,borrow Riku's memories because she's the kind of puppet who borrows memories
from those around her.Riku is then looking after her because she faints after "Snarl of Memories"

The problem with you shooting it down so bluntly is that Snarl of Memories was a dream sequence. Roxas admitted to remembering nothing of what happened during his mission that day, and with "Roxas passes" taking place after Snarl of Memories seems to have ended, it makes your point pretty redundant. The whole point is that we're not sure if it happened to one or both, because both options are possible.
Roxas's confusion over that day's events do make me believe he suffered through it as well though, at least partially.

EDIT:I do like your idea of Xion being a partial Riku replica though

Why thank you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back