• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That guy says supposed drive forms, so where'd he get them from?

A

Audo

He quite clearly was referring to them as if they acted and worked like the ones Sora has.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
He quite clearly was referring to them as if they acted and worked like the ones Sora has.

he said as a party. what drive forms work as teams?
anyway i assume he meant limits so my mistake

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
yes. like when sora merges with tron for an attack called setup or with beast for that battle cry one or something. are they not limits?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
yes. like when sora merges with tron for an attack called setup or with beast for that battle cry one or something. are they not limits?

Um... No. Sora doesn't merge in any way with Tron in their limit attack, neither does he do so with any any other party members.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wouldn't bullets flying everywhere just be a super attack Xigbar's anyway?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I see his limit simply being warping about like Sora's Warp Snipe Reaction Command, and shooting enemies, of course.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, a variation upon that:

Xigbar shoots a single, powerful bullet that bounces around the level, Roxas uses Warp Snipe on this, shooting it at the other enemies, while Xigbar goes around firing rapidly like crazy, warping around the place.

cotestimulation

I have no location, my location is all locations.
Im sorry if this has been answered before, or what not.

1. Will Roxas have more moves than the ones shown, because it feels just like playing as Sora without abilities.

2. Will the other organization members have moves to not shown?

1. Roxas will probably feel very similar to Sora, but thats why we have BBS, for the "skill to manage the keyblade"

2. I think so, not to many though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back