• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Protect Case DSi & Nintendo DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Re: 358/2 Days DSi Case

Whenever I see DSi related Days new I shiver, for I keep seeing visions of a Days Final Mix on it ;;

Same here. I hate seeing the two within the same sentence.

zillagod

That's a pretty sweet DSi case if I do say so myself.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh gosh, that's pretty. *___*; I don't have a DSi, but I think I'll order that... xD;

Uh. If you want it, ORDER IT NOW. Trust me, it WILL sell out soon. XD; That happened with the Subasekai DS case and they haven't gotten any back any; I don't think they make them anymore...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

well now we know why they made the case. They realized how crappy the actual console design was and they want to hide it.

They honestly should have interchanged the two designs; it would have been much more fitting in my opinion. But the case is nice regardless, I suppose.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

That is better than the actual DSi! I wish it had the whole Organization though. ;_;

Papou

Oh poo it has Xion's head sticking out of the otherwise well-orchestrated design. Well, I'm not getting a DSi anyway so I guess it's a good thing to have things to keep me from wanting a DSi.

RoxasorSora

That DSi cover looks so much cooler than the actual "Kingdom Hearts DSi". I think I may order it now because I can't wait till august or whenever 358/2 Days is coming and I don't even know if we'll get that case for the U.S..
paOS-01-49-en-70-3bkt.html
I mean look how AWESOME it is!!!!

Xattm

That DSi cover looks so much cooler than the actual "Kingdom Hearts DSi". I think I may order it now because I can't wait till august or whenever 358/2 Days is coming and I don't even know if we'll get that case for the U.S..
paOS-01-49-en-70-3bkt.html
I mean look how AWESOME it is!!!!

I agree. I may just order this because I am thinking of getting a DSi and that would be so cool to cover it!
This is what should have been the design for the actual KH DSi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back