• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days HORRIBLE FRAMERATES!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFox

I heared the bad news and that put me down about this game. Graphics are good but the framerates suck? Anyone think it'll be improved? Any ideas like the graphics will be downgraded for the heck of fixing the framerates? EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN :cursing:

Jinsei

Well nobody would know so your information is bogus...

The DS will have no trouble with a game like 358/2 days seeing as how it can run FF3, Mario 64, Mario Kart and other full 3D titles wit no lag in frame rates.

I own a DS and a PSP. I hate my PSP because it has too few games to care about. In fact the only reason I didn't sell it was because I was hoping for a KH game to come out on it. The DS is too cheap to pass up and has a good library so I'd recommend picking one up for this title alone and then considering the other games available a bonus.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I heared the bad news and that put me down about this game. Graphics are good but the framerates suck? Anyone think it'll be improved? Any ideas like the graphics will be downgraded for the heck of fixing the framerates? EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN :cursing:
Chill out. The game isn't even finished yet and already people are doubting it cause something as "important" as frame rates are bad. You should be worried about the damn story most of all instead of something that is still in development.

Jinsei

^PSP sucks right now, but there are a lot of good games coming out for it in '08.

Yep which is another reason I'm glad I hung on to my PSP. I look to Sony for my RPG fix.

Oh yea...on topic uh, well nobody needs to worry about frame rates and what not. The DS is a capable system and SE certainly knows what its capable of. They've worked on it (and are still working on it) enough to know the systems limits and how far to push it.

D

Dexter

EARLY DEVOLPMENT PEOPLE'S!!!! Nomura was proabley rushed and had to show the game immediatley so it wouldn't of suprised me that the framrate sucks. Just wait if you knew what was going on in the early days with COM you'd understand what was going on......//

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
EARLY DEVOLPMENT PEOPLE'S!!!! Nomura was proabley rushed and had to show the game immediatley so it wouldn't of suprised me that the framrate sucks. Just wait if you knew what was going on in the early days with COM you'd understand what was going on......//

My thoughts exactly, have any of you seen the VERY early screens of CoM? When it was first announced, it looked like crap to me.

Key-Blade

i think it will look a way better when its finished and released. And at the moment it doesnt look that bad to me.

Blue

home is where the heart is
i think it will look a way better when its finished and released. And at the moment it doesnt look that bad to me.

I agree there with you,Key-Blade.The game is still in early development;besides,it doesn't look THAT bad to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back