• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days HORRIBLE FRAMERATES!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
...with what? I think we all established that this is in early development

Graphics arn't the most important thing, but they can be crutial, I wouldn't want to be looking at paper mache people

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
..All I really care about is the storyline and Axel. :D

I know graphics are a huge part, but as ShadowKnight said, it's an early development.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I heared the bad news and that put me down about this game. Graphics are good but the framerates suck? Anyone think it'll be improved? Any ideas like the graphics will be downgraded for the heck of fixing the framerates? EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON THIS AND WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN :cursing:

Hmmm... I don't like the sound of lagging. but an interesting thing about the square company is that they are always on top of things graphic wise. So I wouldn't worry too much.

KingdomSealer

since its in the somewhat early stages i doubt they graphics will look like that in the final product. but i really want the story

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I hope you were joking..if not then

What is your point? What matters most of all is the story and the gameplay not the graphics!! You superficial people!! D:<

Carry on..

well no.. im Not joking...i dont think that the game is all about graphics...but i prefer the game i play to have at least some graphics which dont look like plastic dolls which "shake" evey sec...
And relax...i also consider gameplay and story above graphics but that doesnt mean i dont care at all....and im not complaining that much..i just pointed out a video,thats all v_v

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Pfft.. it was a short demo for a game which we probably won't be getting for a while. The game seems to be pushing the DS to limits, and should be fantastic to be honest. Unless it's so terrible you can't even play it, I don't mind :).

Jinsei

I honestly think there are enough full 3D DS games out there to give people an idea how 358/2 days will look. And if you really care about graphics so much then you'd have wanted your KH games on the Xbox or GCN seeing as how the PS2 is pretty weak when it comes to horse power. (which is why you don't see the streets of Agrabah full of people and the stadiums of Olympus bare) it all comes down to story. The DS has the balls to give us a good looking game and thats really all that matter.

If you're still worried just look at Mario 64 DS and how clean it looked YouTube - super mario 64 ds review
And that was a launch title

358/2 Days will look fine and when you're playing something like that the last thing on your mind will be the graphics.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
well no.. im Not joking...i dont think that the game is all about graphics...but i prefer the game i play to have at least some graphics which dont look like plastic dolls which "shake" evey sec...
And relax...i also consider gameplay and story above graphics but that doesnt mean i dont care at all....and im not complaining that much..i just pointed out a video,thats all v_v
Yeah but you choose FFIII and I just got offended by that. To me it was like you were concerned more with the GFX than the game play or story, yes I jumped the gun and I'm sorry but still FFIII is a great game and I just hope that 358/2 will be at least half as great as it was.

358/2 is still being worked on as many have pointed out so we really can't even judge what we see right now.

Jinsei said:
And if you really care about graphics so much then you'd have wanted your KH games on the Xbox or GCN seeing as how the PS2 is pretty weak when it comes to horse power. (which is why you don't see the streets of Agrabah full of people and the stadiums of Olympus bare) it all comes down to story.
Whoa there my friend, the PS2 is fully capable of streets fulled with people it was just never put in the game for whatever reasons. Hell it's like other people don't even exists in KH at all besides the main characters anyway.

Jinsei

Yeah but you choose FFIII and I just got offended by that. To me it was like you were concerned more with the GFX than the game play or story, yes I jumped the gun and I'm sorry but still FFIII is a great game and I just hope that 358/2 will be at least half as great as it was.

358/2 is still being worked on as many have pointed out so we really can't even judge what we see right now.

Whoa there my friend, the PS2 is fully capable of streets fulled with people it was just never put in the game for whatever reasons. Hell it's like other people don't even exists in KH at all besides the main characters anyway.

Well not the way I'm talking about. Yea the PS2 would be able to have people on the streets but they wouldn't be very interesting people. probably a bunch of the same. I'm talking more like people walking around the streets. The problem there would be strain on the PS2's cpu which would result in lag. I'm not saying that the PS2 sucks because of this just that it wouldn't be able to pull it off with ease like its competitors.

And even then that doesn't matter. Nobody is really interested in the PS2 for its beautiful graphics (nowadays).

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
id be intrigued to see your source
the ds will handle this game with adequate speed and compatibility, nomura wouldnt make a game that was THAT crappy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back