• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 358/2 days ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
well did Roxas die? or is he still alive.
Roxas never died, he was absorbed by Sora so that both could become complete. Axel stays with the Org. for a while, later turns traitor. Xemnas stays in front of KH for the rest of KHII.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Riku and DiZ brought Roxas to the virtual TLTW until Sora's memory recovery was complete (basically, the beginning of KHII). Axel stays with the Org. a while longer, until he betrays them so he could see Roxas. The rest of the Org. goes about either manipulating Sora and co. or just getting in their way, until their untimely deaths by his hands.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Eventually Xion was forgotton due to her going back to Sora. Roxas is currently in a digital Twilight Town and doesn't remember his time in the Organization. The reason he doesn't remember is thanks to Namine, who has control over people's memories, and Riku and DiZ, who captured Roxas after Riku took him down and DiZ created the digital Twilight Town. If you want to understand more, play Kingdom Hearts II for the Playstation 2.

Riku191

yea , id suggest KH1 -com- KH2 com..if u wanted 2 u could play it on a GBA emulator i myself just bought the remake but i also beat it the 1st time on an emulator o_O

days is the kinda game u wont understand w/o prior knowledge of the other games

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You can play it without having played the other games, you'll just see the game from a whole different perspective.
I do agree that if any game you play should get you to play the other games - if only because it's too confusing otherwise - it's Days. Then CoM XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back