• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Best DS Game Of 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
... It beat Spirit Tracks and Platinum?
Days is a decent game, but its get way too much praise than it deserves. At least KH is getting more popular :/

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Cool. I see KH is gaining some popularity and I think I like that it is.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, Days wasn't that good, but it's nice that it's getting more recognition.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Best DS Game Of 2009
huh.jpeg

PoKéMoN Platinum Version and The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks should have gotten that throne.

A

Azrael

hahahahahahahahahahaha

biased poll is biased. I've seen better games than Days.
kingdom hearts is almost the most popular game in the world

Nope. Call of Duty is way closer to that spot.

edit: shitty games don't deserve recognition.

A

Azrael

I've played poor-quality Assassin's Creed games that have a better story than Days.

Sorry. And Pokemon Platinum should've won.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Enough improvement to have it earn an award instead of Days. And guys KH isn't that big of a mainstream title.

As far as I'm concerned many people know what KH is. Even people who I didn't think would know what it is do. I live in a major city and KH merchandise is everywhere. Not to mention I see quite a few fans who wear the merchandise and walk around with the mangas. I think KH is bigger then we realize. So, the series isn't doing that bad. I believe it will continue to gain more fans. Plus, I really enjoyed Days, it was my favorite KH so far. ^_^

A

Azrael

As far as I'm concerned many people know what KH is. Even people who I didn't think would know what it is do. I live in a major city and KH merchandise is everywhere. Not to mention I see quite a few fans who wear the merchandise and walk around with the mangas. I think KH is bigger then we realize. So, the series isn't doing that bad. I believe it will continue to gain more fans. Plus, I really enjoyed Days, it was my favorite KH so far. ^_^

If you enjoy horrible fan-fictions then yeah I guess it would be good since Xion is just the amalgamation of every random XIV fanon character in existence. Where I live, Kingdom Hearts is lauded and made fun of although it's made fun a lot everywhere I head to. The big game that's the rage is Assassin's Creed.

And the series has gotten bad since II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back