• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

We all know that in KH2 FM there will be a new secret video,so does this mean that KH3 will be made in the future?

You know like deep dive and ASAS in kh and KH FM the secret endings, so are the same endings in in KH2 and KH2 FM relate to a new game?

chosen destiny

the secrate ending could be from the past or from the future. we know normure can change things around so we dont know for sure. i think it could be from both the past and the future, so i dont know.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I didn't really like the way that Deep Dive was placed into KH2. Sunset Horizons could perfectly well just be an example that many people can wield keyblades. But now, with the knight scan... I'm not so sure anymore. But it could be a part of the KH2FM secret ending, too.

Final Dive Sora

I actually think that KH3 is on the PS3 console,because think of it is there any game that begins on a console and the changes the consloe the last game was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back