• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Its okay, I cant bring myself to write another Chapter of Kedej's Revenge, i meanI have the last chapter written, but i have writers block with all the rest in between! I NEED IDEA'S!!!! Anyways, new chap tomorrow!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Long time... verry long time.... unfortunatley im at a hotel and still cant post up new chapters froa nything, and my internet at home is regretfullly still off. Hope to write more soon!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Guys, i hate this, no computer sucks, im at a hotel right now, my parents made us leave and come to ohio for some reason, anyways im coming home tomorrow and i wont be able to get a new chapter up, sadly :[ hopefully i will make my mom pay the Damn bill and get my internet back on!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Good News people!!! I mean very good news!!! I finally get off my ass and do something!! I finally, after making you guys wait forever adn eternity, wrote a new chapter! i had to copy all my files on a disk... Come over here to my aunts house, and laod them up and start from there! I hope you all like this one, its got some interesting secrets about Minnie, kinda wierd at first, but just another reason why i had to kill her off way back when!!

Chapter 6: ‘ THE MACHINE’

“ The what?” Kairi asked in shock.
“ Nothing you stupid girl! None of your business!” Sor snapped back with immense enjoyment of what he had discovered.
“ SOR! Tell us Sor! What is it?” Vincent persisted.
“ Well I guess its better time then ever to tell you, and brake your poor hearts!” He chuckled, his eyes gleamed with evil.
“ Sor! Stop toying with us and tell us!” Vincent commanded.
“ Fine! This thing I hold in my hands, is the third stone heart!” Before Sor could finish his speech, darkness yet again appeared and a man stepped out.
“ Kurix, where have you been, I had to kill off Saix by myself!” Sor bellowed.
“ I spent my time killing Sora’s mother for blabbing her mouth to Saix’s WRATH!” Kurix informed his superior. Kurix seemed vaguely annoyed with being told what to do.
“ Well no matter, I was just giving my villain speech.”
“ Fine go ahead!” Kurix spat.
“ This, my children, is the third of three stone hearts that were made by Sora’s father and Ansem, one was used to bring back Minnie, that fool Mickey was, Minnie was suppose to die! She was working with us the whole time, giving us info from the castle, she even made it look like she was afraid of the darkness and the nobody’s a few years ago when Sora saved her! But you see, Minnie is actually a chaser, she’s not even a mouse, she could morph herself into anything, She was daughter of the first nobody that took the form of a human ever, she inherited all of his powers and more! She could live for ever, unless been killed by someone! Her real name is Manny, she is the most powerful chaser there is!” Sor laughed threw his bandages.
“ That makes no sense! If this is true, where is she?” Sora asked.
“ Hush child! I am not finished, you will find that out later! Anyways, when Mickey brought MANNY back she had to be killed again to turn into a chaser, she had no abilities while a human. Manny was my cousin, we needed her help. So we asked her for it. She agreed, we killed the original Minnie and replaced her! It was all apart of our scheme!” He was still not finished, but stopped for a breath.
“ So what happened to the Second stone heart, we tried to find it, but it was useless!” Kairi pointed out.
“ That is where I came in, after you had destroyed Rosnax, I got it right before you did and replaced it with a false. From there I brought back Kurix, and myself. I was merely a Chaser at the time, I am human now. And now I have the third Stone and I will use it to regain my power!” He snickered once more before he and Kurix disappeared.

“ This cant be happening! Why would he tell us his plans, aren’t they suppose to be mysterious?” Zek asked.
“ Isn’t it obvious? He has everything he needs now, except the Machine. What more could he lose by leaking some information? He just wants to distract us, by making us set our goals on finding out what he’s planning.” Vincent pointed out. The friends grimaced at each other.
“ But, what is he planning? There is so many things unanswered! For example, where does Sor fit into this? Why does he need the Third stone heart? How did he know where it was, better yet why was it there?” Zek asked sadly, the friends grimaced more. Their hearts sank to the lowest part of the barrel. It seemed like this mystery would never be found out. And on top of all of this, they still had the sorrow of losing a friend, Even if Saix’s WRATH once had wanted to kill Sora, he was there friend now, and he was gone. Everything seemed so dream like, like all of this was fake, or Sora was still dreaming and he would wake up on his Island any moment and none of this would be real. Why had this happened? Why were Sora, Zek, Kairi, Saix, Riku, Roxas, Namine, Axel, Vincent, Yuffie, and all the others, plagued with distress and horror? What had they done?

“ I think we should try and find the machine.” Zek spoke up as he pulled out the box he got when he was a baby, with the weird markings, it looked like a puzzle. He moved it around, all the points lined up.
“ YES! I finally did it!” Zek cried. Suddenly something unexpected happened. The box lit up, there was an explosion. The smoke cleared. Everyone was on the ground except for Zek, The box still in his hands, had now turned into a huge mechanical device, with a hose on one end, and buttons and a screen on the top. On the side it read ‘ THE MACHINE’

“ Is this what I think it is?” Riku asked excitingly, reaching his hand out to touch it.
“ Don’t touch it! You don’t know what its capable of!” Kairi pointed out.
“ So it was with me this whole time? But why? How did I get it?” Zek asked himself. He looked down at his fingers, trying to line the pieces up of his story. But nothing fit. Something was missing.
“ I don’t know, seem like you’ve done a good job though. Maybe you’ll let us help you!” Said a familiar voice to Riku, Sora, and Kairi. They turned around in ecstatic’s to find Axel, Namine, and Roxas standing behind them.
“ How did you get here?” Kairi pleaded as she went to hug Namine, who was apart of her.
“ Yes, well Sora left a big path opened after he and his friends left. It was quite easy to escape. But Ulamria, Inzeo, and Xeanhort, did not escape, they said it was their duty to help those in need, and help those who were under Sor’s spell.” Axel explained.
“ It seems so unreal, Minnie working for them the whole time, or should I say Manny. Saix dieing! Us merely chaser’s, that when we destroy our enemy… we go away.” Sora bowed his head in sadness.
“ It will work out in the end! It always does!!” Kairi said, trying desperately to cheer him up.
“ Yeah and we have the machine, and our three friends back. Wait, he didn’t turn you into chaser’s did he?” Sora asked anxiously.
“ Nah, never had time!” Roxas winked.
“ That’s good, at least you don’t have to go through that whole, Nobody thing again!” Sora said relieved.
“ You guys, the real issue here is what are we suppose to do with this thing?” Riku asked. But all there was, was silence.

A/N: How did you like it? there mgiht be some confusing parts on this, so i'll clear a few things up. Rosnax was the first person to have darkness in his heart, but that doesnt mean there werent Nobody' and Chasers, the reside in twilight. The were always there, Rosnax was just the first person to be able to turn into a heartless and so on. Hope that clears some things up.

P.S. Sorry for the shortness!

Saixs' WRATH

I better re-read too but it was very good im just glad in my absence there were no new ones that I missed. I'm waiting for the next one don't rush it

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, well no new update today, i have the need to vent, but i wont... much, Doesnt it seem like alot of people arenot getting on lately, DWD, where is she gone too? And Saix hasnt got on since the last time he posted on here. If these two people leave for good, i think i might leave, just because they were some of my best friends on these forums. Well anyways sorry for venting, i think im spamming on my own thread. Yikes! Anyways new update in a few days!!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
you guys, im so sorry! I have to move that update to this weekend, because My teacher's thinks its fun to give me three different four page reports all on the same day. So i have no time, because i have to get two different art peices for the art show by thursday also :(
No one hate me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back