• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

Its okay. I finaly have time. I get on usually every day but not enough to read the next chapter. So if have one could you try to put it up this weekend.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Ick...
The chapters are too short, there are too many spelling and grammar errors, and the plot is far too random and not straight. Needs serious revisions, IMO.

But, not like my opinion will change anything =-/.

Go on with your fan fic.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Well I'm sorry for the gramatical errors, im trying to write these with a arm brace on one arm, and total cramping with the other... I would make the chapter's longer, but unfortunatley because of the reasons listed above I cant write to long with out it hurting to bad, i would stop all together but my fans would be mad.
Again, I'm sory

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
I feel like im letting you guys down, unfortunatley i had the flew ontop of allergies, ontop of my cramping wrists, anyways i was sick for six days, had to go to the hospital and everything, i only have a paragraph left for the next chappie so dont worry! it will be up tomorrow!!!!

~Kh2_is_God

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay guys, Here is Chappie 4, Finally. Sorry about it being so short, i have been so busy lately!

Chapter 4:

“ I wonder what This guy name Sor is planning?” Zek questioned, as he hummed merrily, pretending that his whole world wasn’t going to hell.
“ I’m not sure, all I know is it has something to do with the Machine, Zek, and Saix’s WRATH.” Vincent mumbled as they walked along a road. Vincent Stared down a his feet, thinking of Yuffie, and Cloud, and all the rest he left behind.
“ Yes, we know, that’s all we’ve heard the past week.” Kairi scowled. Her anger and hatred, filled and grew massively every day, although she was on the verge of a brake down. Her eyes were listless and dull, her face was as white as a snow, and her hands shook violently.
“ Yes, but we still don’t know where the machine is, if Sor gets a hold of it, he can turn everyone evil. Although I’m pretty sure it is not around here. I think it is on Zek’s planet, the planet called earth.” Vincent informed them, resisting urges that would send him over the edge and kill everyone insight, only a side effect from the tumble into another universe., suddenly two men dropped in from a corner, with sinister smiles on their faces.
“ Vincent my old pal, how are things?” Sor asked, bandages still covering his face, and evil looks still lurking in his eyes.
“ Yes, how did you find your way back here?” Rao questioned.

“ None of your business Sor! And who are you… Rao I believe, your voice sounds familiar, why don’t you take of your bandages along with your friend and reveal yourself?” Vincent lured the evil man.
“ Trying to lure me? Fine then there is nothing I can gain anymore by keeping my identity a secret, I will but my master will not, he needs to keep his identity secret.” Rao said firmly.
“ How can I when you go blabbering things?” Sor stared fiercely.
“ Oh, so Sor is the master, we figured Rao was, we didn’t even knew Sor existed until we got a tip off from someone.” Riku snickered. Rao ignored and began to unwrap his bandages carefully, showing his face completely.
“ KURIX!” Kairi cried. “ Haven’t we killed you twice now? I don’t understand, we saw you already, why do you have two identities?”
“ It is Rao in my chaser form! It is none of your business of about how I have come back. But I had two identities just so I could fool you, it was to easy!” He snickered.

“ Who is Kurix?” Zek asked.
“ He is a past foe, and that is all. Able to form his own soul, and steal a heart. It is surprising, I was excepting someone way tougher than Kurix!” Riku smiled, knowing he had set off his nobody.
“ How dare you!” Rao charged at his other in anger. He swiftly slung his dark keyblade at Riku, barely missing him.
“ Rao! This is not the time!” Sor bellowed. Kurix turned to stare at his master, then silently resided back beside him.
“ So why did you come here then Sor?” Vincent spoke deeply.
“ I just needed to get something, but I see it has been guarded very nicely. If you want to keep your new friend then keep close watch on him, because you’ll never know when I might just sneak up!” He snickered, then grabbed Kurix and they disappeared.

“ How weird?” Zek said bewildered.
“ He’s not weird, he’s evil.” Riku said firmly.
“ Well whatever he is, he gives me the creeps!” Zek shivered in disgust.
“ Yes, but we still need to find this machine, we need to get to Radiant Garden!” Vincent bellowed.
“ Why? Maybe the machine isn’t there? Wait, what about Leon and them, Sor cant get them!” Zek yelled.
“ And you care why? You don’t even know them.” Kairi glared, she still hadn’t warmed up to this new group member, and she was ever closer onto her brake down.
“ I know that there good, and we need to help them! That seems to be more than you know!” Zek said filling up with anger. Kairi broke down in tears. They traveled down her face into the crease of her neck, and disappeared.
“ Oh please don’t cry!” Zek embraced her in a hug.
Tears flew down her face.
“ You remind me so much of him, I’m so happy that I’ll get to see him until we kill Sor and Kurix, or Rao whatever his name is. I just wish I could always be with him, it isn’t fair!” She dried up her tears. “ I am so sorry, please forgive me for braking down like this.”
“ It’s okay, I know what its like to miss someone, even though I don’t even know who my parents are, I hurt everyday. God I sound like I’m emo!” He comforted her. She looked at him in confusion, he certainly was weird.
“ You sure are different!“ She asked blankly.
“ Okay, enough, we need to get to Radiant Garden!” Riku broke in
“ Yeah Riku’s right, here lets teleport there.” Kairi said
“ Why, they’ll just get them anyway, what are we suppose to do?” Zek asked.
“ Zek, I doesn’t matter if we get them or not, we have to pretend like were doing something, so Sor, and Rao wont be suspicious about Sora and them, we have to make it look like were at least trying to save them.” Kairi explained. Suddenly a crack went into the air and three crumpled body’s materialized out of the a mass of Darkness.

A/N: What did you think? It has been forever! Hoped you like!

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, since its been a while, i wrote the next chappie! you guys can still right the next chapter for Kadaj's Revenge though! Here is the next chapter.

I dedicate this chapter to one of my friends on these forums, in this chapter, you whisper your last breath.

Chapter 5: The end of a friend

“ Who’s there?” Zek called out as he pulled out his keyblade. Soon the group realized who had fallen out of the darkness, Saix’s WRATH, Sora, and Yuffie fell to the ground immediately.
“ What happened?” Kairi asked frightfully.
“ He found out again, the oaf found out! The minute he returned to Radiant Garden to check up on us, he caught us talking to Leon, he tried to kill us, he’s coming to get us!” Sora explained the situation.
“ Oh god, SORA!” Kairi cried as she flung herself to the ground and raped her arms around her lover.
“ That will be the last time you ever hug that buffoon!” Sor yelled out as he appeared from nothingness. His evil grin, gleamed in the sunlight. The scars that could be seen where his face was not bandaged seemed more deep, and carved.

“ Leave him alone!” Kairi squealed to the purser.
“ HA! Silly girl, I will get my revenge, no one will stop me!” His cold voice echoed.
“ WHY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?” Zek shouted.
“ Listen, Saix found out about everything, but he hasn’t told us what there plan is.” Sora told his friends.
“ SAIX! TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON!” Zek shouted at the man who rescued him so many times.
“ He… he is going to use you, and kill you so you and Sora could be his ultimate fighters, the keyblade masters.” Saix began.
“ SHUT UP!” Sor yelled.
“ He’s going to kil me too, so he can get something from me, something inside of me.”
“ SILENCE YOURSELF!” Sor grew angrier
“ and about Zek, he knows who his birth parents are…”
“ STOP!”
“ Because Sor is…”
“ NO!” Sor had the last straw, before Saix’s WRATH let out his last word, He sent a dagger of darkness flying at his back. Saix quickly jumped up and dodged the dagger swiftly. Fire burned in Sor’s eyes, Saix’s WRATH had almost let out the secret. He knew he must do something to stop Saix from destroying his plans and ruining everything that he had worked for. Saix summoned his Luna Diver, and charged at his enemy. He hit Sor once, twice and a third time, sending him to the ground.
“ Saix, you are stronger than I foreseen.” Sor chuckled.

Saix’s WRATH ignored this comment and bolted after Sor once more.
Sor summoned a dark keyblade, and spiked it in Saix’s leg. Saix screamed, and tore after his kill once more, and for the last time. He sent his weapon threw Sor’s stomach making a bloody, gruesome hole. Sor’s eyes did not looked shock, he face did not show an expression of horror, but a smirk. For as Saix’s WRATH pulled out his weapon, so did Sor. The bloody dagger in Sor’s hands were pulled from Saix’s back, Sor swiftly took his dagger and sliced Saix’s neck as he fell to the ground. The hole, that was made in Sor had grown back and healed instantly, for he had powers beyond all. But unfortunately, Saix, who was lying limp on the ground at Sor’s feet, had not been as lucky to have the immense powers of his murderer. Blood poured from Saix’s mouth and neck.
“ SAIX!” Sora and Yuffie yelled at the same time as they rushed over to there friend in need. Yuffie kneeled at his side and wept, she gently lifted up his head as the blood pored onto her hands. Tears fell from her eyes Sora just stood behind her holding it in. Even as a Chaser, Saix’s WRATH was still human, his blood began to evaporate, as his body did to. Flying off as darkness.
“ I tried…” he mumbled. “ Who won?” He asked, obviously he was delusional.
“ You did Saix, its all over. You ended it, you saved us all.” Yuffie lied to her dying friend.
“ Good.” Was Saix’s last words before he died.
“ Move out of my way, you poor girl! I must get to him before his body is absorbed by the darkness!” Sor yelled at the friends. Sor sliced open Saix and found his prize.
“ THE HEART! THE THIRD STONE HEART!” He cackled.

A/N: Hey, i hoped you like the end, we will miss you Saix, but dont worry this is not the last we will hear OF you, i told you you were important!

Saixs' WRATH

I had a good death that is all that matters. I really liked it. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Keep it up and I'll be waitng for the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back